• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Changing appliction from officer to NCM

wedge1

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I started my application process back in January 2013, did everything that was required and was merit listed for Infantry, Artillery and Armor Officer in April of the same year.  I sat on the merit list until April 2014 when I was called to come in and re-do my medical and Interview as they expire every year.  At that point I held off and asked the recruiter to close my file until a later date as I was working though a lot of personal stuff (moving, starting a business, relationship stuff) and needed to consider my choice of a military career.

After a few months of thinking about it I want to re-open my file but this time I want to apply for the NCM positions in combat arms.  I am curious as to what would be required in order to do this and if it's even possible.  My recruiting office is closed until mid-January so I was hoping to have a basic answer before then so I can know what to expect.

Thank you for your time.

Hello  wedge1

Thank you for your interest in the Canadian Armed Forces.

It is suggested since your file is already closed, that you just reapply. If you follow this link http://www.forces.ca/en/page/applynow-100 to submit your application on line.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Back