• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFAT Problem solving

I find practicing on Khan Academy has been very helpful.
Mainly because you can get help on specific kinds of questions you need extra help with. You can track your progression and progress.
There are a LOT of word problems on there so that will help with the problem solving portion.
What did you pratice on Khan Academy? Perhaps a course? I am looking at it right now.

What did you pratice on Khan Academy? Perhaps a course? I am looking at it right now.

It's been a while since I finished highschool, so I had to brush up on a lot of things.

But mainly long division, ratios and geometry.

I also reviewed algebra and systems of equations.

Basically, I did all the unit tests to see what I was was lacking on, then focused on that.

This site has everything you need to get where you need to be on the CFAT I paid the 49.99 and don't regret spending a single a dollar I qualified for all 3 of my chosen trades and now I'm in final processing waiting to get on a competition list. Good luck!

I recently did my cfat and was told I essentially qualified for every job across all three branches except for officer positions due to the fact I dident graduate from a traditional high-school, I would say rather than focusing on specific areas of math focus more on critical thinking do as many practice tests as you can the cfat prep app was great for me and I would say the questions on there are harder than the ones you can except on the actual test, if you can get to the point where you feel comfortable doing practice tests, you will probably do absolutely fine.

Back