• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF Postal Unit Trenton

catalyst

Reaction score
Anyone out there have an email contract for them? I have a friend who was searching on the DIN for me but she got sidetracked.

I had a parcel sent from KAF to here a while ago and it never arrived. It was sent after I left and had all my nice treasures in it. Of course, I think I'm probably SOL for getting it, but wondering if maybe by some crazy, minute chance there was a problem with the customs form or something or whatever and it got sent back to Trenton........well, I can dream right?

I'm not really sure actually, sometime in late may - june. It was sent by somebody else.  I know I addressed it, but my house didn't get any notices to pick it up from the postman (or final notices, or whatever).  I figured 'cause it was a big box of stuff it might take longer for it to go due to its awkardnessa nd heavyness and perhaps through canada customs.......but....i'm loosing hope.

I did get my uabs back yesterday and they had a hard time getting a hold of me (and i had a hard time getting ahold of them)....I think I'm cursed ;)

You can get a hold of the CFPU Ops at +CFPU Ops on the DWAN.

Back