• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CBC The National - Fallen Soldiers documentary Dec 2006

GAP

Army.ca Legend
Subscriber
Donor
Mentor
Reaction score
Starting Wednesday and ending on Thursday this week, on the National there will be a 2 day documentary on the families of the fallen soldiers

Just watched it.  Very well done.  Thoughts and memories from some of the families, with more on tomorrow night.

Watched the National tonight.  Part 1 of 2 on story of the familes of our fallen.  Well done to the CBC........... :cdn: :salute: 2VP

I am watching this now.

An informed person should watch this and pay attention to the witness these persons bear.

A remarkable documentary.

Do not miss this; second part tomorrow.

Kudos to CBC. Watching the interviews bring tears to my eyes, thank you to all of you  :salute: :cdn:

Absolutely fantastic. Inarguably the single most touching thing I've ever personally seen on T.V.

Kudos and thanks to C.B.C.

I watched it as well. I shed my share of tears, plus more. I honestly can't imagine. What amazingly brave people for sharing their stories. I am really greatful.

Weel done, put a lump in my throat; looking forward to tomorrow's shoe... :salute:  :cdn:  :salute:

yes, very well done and very sad ....  I believe it's on Fri night as well... Merry Christmas all!  :salute:

The show was pretty powerful stuff, pretty tough to watch in a couple spots.

Back