• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cannot view profiles....

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they bent the rule for one person, then they'd have to do it for everyone else who wanted it done.

Alright, rules are rules.

I just don't get why you guys need 25 posts to know whether it's a bot/spammer or not.

I thought it was better to ask like i did rather than posting crap just to boost the post count.. I bet i was wrong.

You can always appeal to the all powerful Mike Bobbit but I think he won't change the rules just for that.

Well, thx guys for the answers i'll do like everyone else and try to post here and there to reach 25. It's not very a big issue.

Mike Bobbitt said:
* This is a good reason to have your e-mail address hidden from public view.

Hi. I am new here too, and I have checked off the little box requesting my email be hidden.  It didn't work for me.  I can still see the option for members here to email me.  I'm not sure why.

I have another question - how can I delete my profile if I wanted to?  When I go to the manage my profile tab, the option to delete does not exist.  Is this because I am considered just a 'guest'?

Binder said:
Hi. I am new here too, and I have checked off the little box requesting my email be hidden.  It didn't work for me.  I can still see the option for members here to email me.  I'm not sure why.

I have another question - how can I delete my profile if I wanted to?  When I go to the manage my profile tab, the option to delete does not exist.  Is this because I am considered just a 'guest'?

You can always see your own email addy others viewing your profile will not. And no there is no way to delete your profile.

EDITED TO ADD

Just checked your profile and:

Summary 
Name:  Binder
Email:  hidden 

LOCKED !

This topic has been LOCKED, because it is obvious some haven't bothered to read the whole topic.

Please go to page one of this topic and begin there.  Your questions will be answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back