• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Surface Combatant RFQ

I believe they have a contract for the first 4 CSC's. At least I seem to remember something along those lines.
No they don't, I believe long lead items for the first three have been ordered so its fair to say we'll get at least three. Future flights will four ships.

No they don't, I believe long lead items for the first three have been ordered so its fair to say we'll get at least three. Future flights will four ships.
i think the initial 4 is including the stone frigate? Are the rest of the flights 4 as well? Makes sense numbers wise I guess
3 + 1,4,4,4

so Ottawa hasn't actually signed a start building contract. So either they are in no hurry to initiate acquisition or the design isn't mature enough to contract for construction.

The ships, absolutely. The crews? Not so much.
Agree 100%.

Also remember that a version of this ship didn't even make it to the final review for the CSC. There is a reason for that.

The Wiki doesn't have things like noise generation, radar performance, damage control analysis.

Back