• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian "Support Our Troops" Ribbons, Bracelets, Pins, etc

awesome idea man !! and i somebody said that the canadian public won't know what is is and i think they are right , the only people that ave those ribbons in canada are people in the military , so i think if you did call your local mp with that ribbon idea it would be more beneficial then say getting army.ca to make it because not many civies know what army.ca is , but if a government mp was supporting the idea and made it public maybe canadians would start putting them on there cars !!

I always saw that to when i went over to Washington for a short trip that they were everywhere the ribbons the bracelets and everythings. I noticed that the american forces were very advertisesd and they had a lot of supportive merchandise. I once emailed the Canadian Forces asking why we werent as public and didnt have supportice merchandise. I didnt geta specific answer but if anyone ever made Canada Forces like that id replace my wardrobe with Forces shirts ;D

Get the ribbons going

Chris

Canex's Mail order form for the Car/Fridge magnets:

https://www.cfpsa.com/en/canex/wyn/generalPublic/shoplist_e.asp?uid=324155&location=&dept

New Canex Root's Wear: Army Roots/Navy Roots/Airforce Roots.ca

http://www.cfpsa.com/en/canex/story-rootsClothing_e.asp

Support away!!!! :salute:

Typical CANEX. I got the same magnet for $2.00 flat. Canex = $3.99 + tax.

Serving the Serviceman my ass.

I Have no clue as to if this is proper drill or not. I saw on a car a Yellow Ribbon , on the top of the loop was a Canadian Flag, and one of the loop legs was  Support Our Troops. Or some thing like that. Just wondering where I could get one . Old Rceme

Home Hardware stores and Canex sell them for $3 or less.

Military Family Resource Centres sell them too and look much better.

Watch out for the dirty hippie, I had mine stolen the other day off my truck :rage:

MikeH said:
Watch out for the dirty hippie, I had mine stolen the other day off my truck :rage:

There would be a serious can of copious ass kicking to be opened if I ever caught someone doing that, to mine or anyone else's vehicle.

I saw them being sold at the recruiting centre the other day.

Yeah I had mine stolen in Oromocto.. when I was living in the PMQ's... what a place to steel one.

I got my ribbon magnet on the back of my ute...ordered it from Edmonton Garrison MFRC.  :)

As well, Dean Del Mastro, MP for Peterborough, is selling t-shirts that say "I support Canadian troops".  I got one and it looks great.  Email his office for details.

delmad@parl.gc.ca

EDIT: Ask for Karen.

CANEX is also selling camo rubber band bracelets with imprint "Support our Troops"

99 cents

I don't know how old this thread is but I picked up a CADPAT magnet about 5 months ago at the Canex in Esquimalt. They have lots of the yellow ones but seem to have a problem keeping the CADPAT ones in stock

I lived in Cold Lake for awhile, and the magnets were always getting stolen off people's cars.

It kind of made me wonder....

The city of CL is primarily military with some rig workers in there too.  I'm pretty sure the rig pigs would have no interest in 'Support Our Troops' magnets... so by process of elimination it was likely a military member.

How sad is that! 

Back