• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian modular assault rifle project, a C7 replacement?

Pfft, as I fix bayonets on my Snider....
I have two (rusty) bayonets for my Martini-Henry. Unfortunately I'm one of those people who takes out his rifles once per decade to clean them. For five years we lived next to a lake. A lot of this got stressed.

I only keep them for nostalgia. I used to go shooting with my uncle about a half century ago and unfortunately he passed quite some time back. Since then all my range work has been with the army and that too ended some time back although I did get a chance to put some rounds down range a few times with a C-7. I preferred my FNC1 but my weapon of choice is still the M109A4+. :giggle:

Ah, well!

🍻

Do you reload for it? The .577/450 is the only one of mine I don't shoot. I used the last shells I had well past the point of usefulness.

Never mind. Just saw your post above.
I have five live rounds. They are newer manufacture - pre 1965 - but drawn not spiral wrapped brass. What I'd like to do is "demilitarize" two of them. The other three I'll give up to have that done.

🍻

Back