• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CANADIAN CADPAT CAMO RIGGERS BELT

• Thread starter Thread starter RCBH
  • Start date Start date
R

RCBH

i have some of these belts.  the webbing is 2002 production.  here is a link to see them on ebay.  you can buy them direct from me for 20 bucks.  they are made from the real canadian cadpat material. this is not the fake copy stuff. i would post a picture here but im not sure how to do that. mu email is palmapete308@hotmail.com  just let me know your waist size. im hoping to have desert cadpat belts in the near future.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2291076200&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

i also have the real canadian cadpat bandanas.

Sounds interesting, but is the pattern woven into the webbing or printed on?

Regards
Troels

I wouldn't hold your breath for a response he made four posts and stopped coming to the site 6 months ago
have you tried his email?

Let me know if you want the real Mil-Spec ones that aren't just for show.  No Cad-Pat though.

Made by TAG (Tactical Assault Gear)

@ Farmboy/Future unknown

Sorry 'bout the late reply gent's, have just returned from a one week holiday in Sweden :)

Nah, I'm not gonna hold my breath on this one. Won't bother with E-mailing him unless I get desperate.

Thanks for the hint on TAG though, but it was the CADPAT version I was after (very close to our danish M/84 pattern ;))
and the military version from CP is nylon covered with cordura which I'm not a fan off.

Oh well, I'm patient enough to see what the next day brings

Cheers
Troels

Back