• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Brent Bethell, Dan Ketchum or anyone from Pt Alberni

a_ron

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, I'm trying to keep tabs on some Port boys, Brent was in Esquimalt and Dan was with the PPCLI (2nd I think).  Anyone else from home want to let me know how they're doing would be cool too.

I seem to recall a Ketcham in the 2nd battalion but he was posted to the third back in 94 or so when the stood up the light battalion. Maybe some of the 3rd guys can help you more than I can.

I believe Dan was in 2VP RECCE 2 summers ago when I left??

7 - 10 days said:
I believe Dan was in 2VP RECCE 2 summers ago when I left??

My bad, I forgot all about him! :eek: But I've been gone for 4 years now, so that's my excuse.

:nana:      2Cdo...4 Years away from the unit....Time to go back soon isn't it???

quinner12 said:
:nana:      2Cdo...4 Years away from the unit....Time to go back soon isn't it???

11 months and counting! ;D Can't see it happening anytime soon. :eek:

Dans a SGT in the 2nd, was in RECCE, not sure if he is still in RECCE or he is doing his bit with the rifle companys.

I am that Brent Bethell. There are a couple of guys I have sailed with here in Victoria from Port as well. Todd Acklund and Dirk Van Nus. I haven't seen or heard from Dan in years. I am assuming this is Andy who started the thread? How's it going man?

Back