• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Braces at RMC

Azeem

Inactive
Reaction score
I searched for lots of info on braces but it seems like nothing relates to RMC. If there is please provide me a link and close this post. Also i wasn't sure if this was supposed to be put into the ROTP/RMC category or medical so please excuse that also.

I was accepted into ROTP and I leave in August. Now, when I first signed up with the forces I signed a document that stated braces was not covered under the CF's medical. The recruiting Captain told me that usually they will take care of braces treatment, but he still was not sure. I recently emailed him and I still got a foggy answer. He says that I would have to cover all expenses on braces and if it interferes with my training I could be released from the CF. All other related search topics are not based on RMC from what I have seen so here are my questions:

Does the RMC have an orthodontist on base (seeing as I am not allowed to leave base until FYOP is over, this could cause problems)

Has anyone else been in my situation? Going to RMC with braces on.

Would I have to find a civilian orthodontist in Kingston?

Thanks in advanced,
Azm.

Back