• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bombing Targets Canadian Troops - 18 Sep 06

God Bless all the dead and injured. Except one...to add to Von Garvin.............................................

Crap, what lousy thing to hear in the morning, I am sure there a lot of people at the home base waiting for the call.

Colin P said:
Crap, what lousy thing to hear in the morning, I am sure there a lot of people at the home base waiting for the call.

Most notifications if not all would have been made long before the media put it out.

RIP troops  :salute:

Condolences to the families and friends of these great Canadians.

:cdn:

I honestly just don't know what to say this time. I'm sickened at the thought of hurting innocent children.

My thoughts are with the family & friends of the fallen and injured heroes.

My heart aches this morning.

Truly a very sad day with this disturbing news. It's been weeks of great highs ( lottery wins) and  very low lows( more Cdn. deaths).

My thoughts and prayers are with all the families involved.

condolances to the families and God bless the fallen, They will not be forgotten. :salute:

Missing1. :cdn:

RIP soldiers! Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of those killed, and prayers for speedy and complete recoveries for the injured soldiers and children.

:cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :cdn: :salute:

Sad but true, they don't think like us and will gladly use kids and anyone else as lures and carriers of bombs, knowingly or not. Personally I/we steer clear of kids becuase of the fact they draw snipers and suicide bombers.

Its all sick by our culture, and its hard to comprhend that kids can be used in such a fashion, but here its just a way of doing buisness. Life is cheap here. They don't and never will think like we do. Ever in a 1000 lifetimes. War will always rage in these regions regardless of us invaders. If they can't kill us they will start with each other.

Personally, I keep my candies for myself and my friends. Let the kids hopefully grow old and not be USED as tools of war.

My heart goes out to the Canucks who died in this blast, along to the US forces who copp it sweet here in Baghdad everyday, again the Blackhawk medivacs flew hard and heavy into 10 CSH this am. Like I have said before, thats a sight I will take home for keeps.

For those in the shyte in the Ghan and elsewhere, (quoting now from a good member on here who tells me....) keep your stick on the ice.

Good luck lads, and regards from a world of shyte,

Wes

The Leader of the Official Opposition has released a statement:
Statement by the Honourable Bill Graham, Leader of the Opposition, on the death of Four Canadian Soldiers in Afghanistan
September 18, 2006
On behalf of the Liberal Party of Canada and our Parliamentary caucus, I would like to express my deepest sadness and regret at the news of the death of the four Canadian soldiers killed in a suicide bombing in Southern Afghanistan on September 18, 2006.

We send our deepest sympathies to the families, friends and comrades of the four soldiers as they cope with this terrible tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers also go out to the other Canadian soldiers and innocent Afghan children who were injured in the bombing as they recover in hospital. We wish them a speedy recovery.

Today’s senseless attack demonstrates the real challenges that are faced by the men and women of our Canadian Forces everyday during this mission. I speak not only for our party but all Canadians when I say that we greatly appreciate all the hard work and sacrifice that they undertake on our behalf to help the people of Afghanistan and bring stability to the region.

The Liberal Party, like all Canadians, remains steadfast in our support for the women and men of the Canadian Forces stationed in Afghanistan as they put their lives on the line to provide us with a safe and secure world.

Piper, stay in school, get your education, then go for a deployment, as there is plenty of time, Your childrens children will still be fighting this war.

Wes

I am beyond disgust with the Taliban for taking out little children in this cowardly attack. Targetting soldiers is one thing, someone's kids trying to get some candy and school notebooks shows just how depraved these animals are.  If I was 20 years younger......

The TB's disregard for collateral damage to civilians and children in their attacks is nothing new. They simply just don't care.

RIP Troops.

Back