• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ in St-Jean, sept 26th - dec 9th

Hey I am going also. 043- Combat engineer. If you check on the Basic Training forum, you will a few more of us that are going.

See you there. Good luck.

There must be two starting at the same time. One in St.Jean and Borden. I have seen postings for both.

Hey Fitsumo, you'll there soon. No worries mate.
Respect Bro.

Yeah there's two starting on the 26th. I'll be starting on the 26th in st jean with you guys, and man I can't wait. Where are you guys from ? doucelotus, dakota?

FINALLY!   ;D

Hey Watson, I am from Dartmouth, NS or as it is affectionately known, the Darkside. I lived in TO for most of my life, just came down here about a year and a half ago.

im from brampton... where abouts in toronto you from ?

lol...
Im from Borden... older than most! and definitely NOT a guy!
lol
cant wait to meet you... "guys"  ;)

Hey Doucelotus, I have a few years on you. It is good to see that there are few older recruits are going at the same time. It doesn't seem to be out of the norm anymore.

Looking forward to meeting you at BMQ.

:p  Can't wait to meet you guys.

And I really can't wait to see how well you guys keep up with an 18 y/o football player .  ;D  Should be fun!

:salute:

-Watson

Hey Watson, "Go long"... Looking forward to it too. Hey bro, I may not be as fast as I used to be back in my football days, but I will always have your back when you need it. lol

haha!  :D Sounds good, you know I'll have your back to bud.  :threat:

On another note, did you receive my last messege with questions about the SQ, and some stuff I said about why I wanted to be an engineer? There was a problem with the messege system yesterday so if you didn't get it I'll send it again.  :salute:

-Watson

Dakota, Watson,
I'm looking forward to meeting you too. 
I've never been on a football team, but I've had plenty of experience on running after my kids... That's gotta be worth something!  More than once did it feel like running a marathon. :) 
Other than keeping up with the young and healty ones, we, the older crowd, have experience and (hmm hmm) wisdom.. (LOL) ;D

I'm signing all paperwork Wednesday, and will have the swearing ceremony too.  Can't wait.

Cheers!

Janick

Doucelotus: OK, you have got us there. I give my hats off to anyone who has brought up kids. Sounds like you have put in an equivalent to a few Tours of Duty. I get sworn in next Wednesday. Can't wait also.

Watson: Yes I did reply to your msg. Check it should be there.

Back