• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMOQ L0048E

jemcgrg

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello I am just wondering if anyone else is scheduled to go to BMOQ on the course L0048E I believe starting 25 Aug 14.

jemcgrg said:
Hello I am just wondering if anyone else is scheduled to go to BMOQ on the course L0046E I believe starting 25 Aug 14.

I start August 25 but it's L0046E. 

L0048E starts on September 1

Ah ok thanks. I didn't have the start date as I will be joining part way through.

Hi jemcgrg,

I'm scheduled for august 25, but still don't know if it's L0046E or L0047F (or else). I'm in for AEC. How about you?

:chopper:

After all the pilots they're taking, maybe they need a few AEC as well  :p

Unless you are fully bilingual, I think its fair to assume you're in L0046E - the E stands for English, F for Français  :bowing:

Green said:
Hi jemcgrg,

I'm scheduled for august 25, but still don't know if it's L0046E or L0047F (or else). I'm in for AEC. How about you?

:chopper:

goarmy2014 said:
Unless you are fully bilingual, I think its fair to assume you're in L0046E - the E stands for English, F for Français  :bowing:
Hi,
do any of you guys know if I'm going to a French platoon in SaintJean does that mean the training will be in French as well in Borden and Kingston? Just curious.
Thanks
Mathieu Lavoie

Your training will probably be in english but not necessarily.  For instance as a Traffic Tech I had a french sister platoon on my 3s.

mlavoie said:
Hi,
do any of you guys know if I'm going to a French platoon in SaintJean does that mean the training will be in French as well in Borden and Kingston? Just curious.
Thanks
Mathieu Lavoie

Joining the English Platoon!  Offer today on Aug 15!  Not sure of the number.  Maybe there is more than one platoon?

Public Affairs Officer.  See you there!

For those of you that are 0048E I'll see you there. It is going to be awesome  :nod:

Back