• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Blue Lives Matter Act

jollyjacktar said:
I was thinking more of Robocop (without the technology)

The Democratic party virtually made police the enemy this convention so I doubt the situation will improve for police.  Private security contractors maybe be necessary if the larger cities continue to not support their own police.  Baltimore being the obvious first candidate.  Private contractors are at arms length from Politicians, allowing them to operate beyond political expediency but within the law.  There are lots of policing jobs in the US, lots of them in lower crime, more quieter jurisdictions that could be tempting for officers willing to take a pay cut for quality of life.  Nothing says you have to offer your services and training to the big departments and once the quality candidates dry up......

What a bunch of animals. I can see people getting fed up and taking the law into their own hands or the army getting deployed.

Lightguns said:
It is getting well on time for police officers in some areas of the US to simply withdrawal their services, particularly in areas where the cooperation is low.

While I agree with your sentiment if they did that the same people would cry out that the police don't care and never respond to their cries. 

Its a no win situation for the police.  The populace in question, the media and even sometimes government seems to be looking to hang them given the chance, damn the facts.

Can't deploy the Army in the U.S. It's illegal for the president to do so and there is no provision for any State to ask for the Army (Posse Comitatus Act).

I think it's because the last time it happened, they got into that little scrap called the Civil War.

Anyhow, the Governor of the State can deploy that state's National Guard, or in extreme cases provided by the Insurrection Act, the President can deploy the National Guard of any State as federal troop - which I believe was last done by J.F. Kennedy.

No matter which way you cut it, they're heading for a Force 7 shitstorm between the police and populace in some cities.  There was a time past where I looking at the possibilities of taking on a police job south of the line.  Thank god I didn't go for the green card and carry on.

Oldgateboatdriver said:
Can't deploy the Army in the U.S. It's illegal for the president to do so and there is no provision for any State to ask for the Army (Posse Comitatus Act).

I think it's because the last time it happened, they got into that little scrap called the Civil War.

Anyhow, the Governor of the State can deploy that state's National Guard, or in extreme cases provided by the Insurrection Act, the President can deploy the National Guard of any State as federal troop - which I believe was last done by J.F. Kennedy.

Right on.  I didn't know they fell under different rules but that works.

Oldgateboatdriver said:

We may see this happen soon:

Reproduced under the Fair Dealings provisions of the Copyright Act.

Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke requests mobilization of National Guard
POSTED 9:54 AM, AUGUST 14, 2016, BY FOX6 NEWS AND CNN WIRE SERVICE, UPDATED AT 10:58AM, AUGUST 14, 2016

MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke has requested the mobilization of the National Guard in the wake of violence that erupted in the City of Milwaukee late Saturday, August 13th and early Sunday, August 14th.

Clarke made the request after consulting with Gov. Scott Walker and Major Gen. Donald Dunbar of the Wisconsin National Guard.

Clarke said the following in a statement as part of a news release:

“We cannot allow for a repeat of what happened (Saturday) night.  I am going to utilize all available resources to accomplish that.”

On Saturday night, violence erupted in the wake of an officer-involved shooting that happened near 44th and Auer on Saturday afternoon.

Protesters burned several stores, including the BP gas station at Sherman and Burleigh, Jet Beauty at 35th and Fond du Lac, BMO Harris Bank at 36th and Fond du Lac, O’Reilly Auto Parts at Fond du Lac and Burleigh and MJM Liquor at Fond du Lac and North — and threw rocks at police on the city’s north side, leaving one officer injured and three protesters arrested. Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett said protesters had been using social media to draw more demonstrators.

It all started Saturday afternoon, when a pair of police officers stopped two people driving through the north-side neighborhood, police said. That led to a foot chase between the people in the car and police, which ended when an officer shot one of the two — a 23-year-old man who was armed with a handgun, authorities said.

The police officer “ordered that individual to drop his gun, the individual did not drop his gun,” Barrett said during a news conference later in the day. “He had the gun with him and the officer fired several times.”

The man died at the scene. It was unclear Sunday morning whether the second occupant of the car was in police custody. The officer who fired the fatal shots was not injured and will be placed on administrative duty during an investigation.

The unidentified suspect was shot twice, in the arm and chest, the mayor said. The handgun he carried had been stolen during a burglary in nearby Waukesha in March, according to police.

“The victim of that burglary reported 500 rounds of ammunition were also stolen with the handgun,” police said.

The officer who fired the deadly shots is 24 years old and has six years of service with the Milwaukee Police Department — three as an officer. Police provided no further details on the identities of the officer or the occupants of the car.

The officer was wearing a body camera at the time of the shooting, Barrett said. Any evidence from the body camera video will likely become a key part of the investigation, said CNN law enforcement analyst Cedric Alexander.

“We’re going to see over the next number of hours and the next number of days what information [investigators] feel comfortable releasing to the public, Alexander said. “It think it’s going to be essentially important to get out as much of that video, as long as it doesn’t jeopardize the integrity of the investigation.”

“This is a neighborhood that has unfortunately been affected by violence in the recent past,” Barrett said. The shooting occurred near the same place where a double homicide happened on August 9. In that incident a man was shot dead and another was fatally stabbed, police said.

City Alderman Khalif Rainey said the area has been a “powder keg” for potential violence throughout the summer.

“What happened tonight may not have been right and I am not justifying that but no one can deny the fact that there are problems, racial problems in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, that need to be rectified,” Rainey said. “This community of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, has become the worst place to live for African Americans in the entire country.”

Rainey said Saturday’s violence was a byproduct of inequities, injustice, unemployment and under-education.

“Something has to be done to address these issues,” he said. “The black people of Milwaukee are tired, they are tired of living under this oppression, this is their life.”

Local officials planned to meet with church and community leaders Sunday to discuss ways to move forward.

Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.

Photos and more on LINK.

August 11, 1965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZhCJFkABLE

Not much has changed.

15 Aug 2016

Possible Active Shooter at JFK. Lots of panic. False Alarm.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJH9DKYhe6v/?hl=en

52 people were shot over the weekend in Chicago ...40 of them had a total of 672 prior arrests on their records.
https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20160815/bronzeville/40-of-weekends-shooting-victims-had-been-arrested-672-times-top-cop-says

Sister of Milwaukee man shot by cops tells rioters not to burn down their community ...but burn down the suburbs.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7dc_1471311858

“Burning down s**t ain’t gonna help nothin’!” she yelled, referring to the rioting that ended with six businesses being burned down and the summoning of the National Guard. “You’re burning down s**t we need in our community. Take that s**t to the suburbs! Burn that  s**t down!”

mariomike said:
Sister of Milwaukee man shot by cops tells rioters not to burn down their community ...but burn down the suburbs.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7dc_1471311858

“Burning down s**t ain’t gonna help nothin’!” she yelled, referring to the rioting that ended with six businesses being burned down and the summoning of the National Guard. “You’re burning down s**t we need in our community. Take that s**t to the suburbs! Burn that  s**t down!”

Yes, a black police officer patrolling a black neighbourhood shoots a black man who had a long arrest record and had just left the scene of a crime and war carrying a stolen handgun, but somehow the appropriate response is to burn down the white suburbs...

Lumber said:
Yes, a black police officer patrolling a black neighbourhood shoots a black man who had a long arrest record and had just left the scene of a crime and war carrying a stolen handgun, but somehow the appropriate response is to burn down the white suburbs...

In a city like Detroit that might make sense, not much left to burn otherwise.
:sarcasm:

More about that scene at JFK,

Scenes From the Terrifying, Already Forgotten JFK Airport Shooting That Wasn’t
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/08/the-terrifying-jfk-airport-shooting-that-wasnt.html

BLM shuts down Yonge and Dundas during AM rush-hour,
http://www.680news.com/2016/08/15/black-lives-matter-protest-block-entire-yonge-dundas-intersection/
They were protesting the death of an Ottawa man who died after being arrested by police last month.

"How to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the Crown Heights riots?
With food, games, rides and fun of course."
http://nypost.com/2016/08/16/crown-heights-plans-insensitive-carnival-to-mark-1991-riots/

Attachments

• 542462.jpg
    542462.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 271
George Wallace said:
Anyone starting to see some foreboding and relevancy to the movie "The Purge" and its squeals?

Can I buy just the soundtrack?

Lumber said:

:Tin-Foil-Hat: Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke has been a thorn in Clintons side since the Primaries kicked off. He's outspoken, pulls no punches kind of guy that's been dispelling Clinton and Black Lives Matter propaganda.

So looking at the real big picture, would it be possible that Clarke was inflicting that much damage to the above that he needed to be sidelined?

George Soros engineers civil wars on an international scale. Starting a riot in Clarke's district is something he could do while taking his morning shit. He might not have instigated the shooting, but he's more than capable of the later effects that are keeping Clarke busy.

The rioters have finally figured out that they will only hurt themselves burning down their own neighbourhoods. and are threatening to move out to the burbs.

It really has nothing to do with the felon that was shot. There is ample available evidence to show that the police acted properly. He was just the spark that got Soros involved and is now tossed aside while the agenda advances past his usefulness.  :Tin-Foil-Hat:

:blotto:

recceguy said:
:Tin-Foil-Hat: Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke has been a thorn in Clintons side since the Primaries kicked off. He's outspoken, pulls no punches kind of guy that's been dispelling Clinton and Black Lives Matter propaganda.

So looking at the real big picture, would it be possible that Clarke was inflicting that much damage to the above that he needed to be sidelined?

George Soros engineers civil wars on an international scale. Starting a riot in Clarke's district is something he could do while taking his morning crap. He might not have instigated the shooting, but he's more than capable of the later effects that are keeping Clarke busy.

The rioters have finally figured out that they will only hurt themselves burning down their own neighbourhoods. and are threatening to move out to the burbs.

It really has nothing to do with the felon that was shot. There is ample available evidence to show that the police acted properly. He was just the spark that got Soros involved and is now tossed aside while the agenda advances past his usefulness.  :Tin-Foil-Hat:

:blotto:

Seriously? What have you been putting in your coffee lately RG?

Oh, did you hear how the moon landing was staged?
Did you know Obama is actually a Muslim? (it's why he founded ISIS)
9/11 an inside job?
JFK taken-out by the CIA?
The Rothschild family, which isn't even really a family anymore, rule the world?

I simply made a light hearted stab at alternatives, but if you want to get serious and call me crazy. What is not possible in the scenario I stated?

Other than the possibility shared in the last line, what did I say that you can refute?

recceguy said:
I simply made a light hearted stab at alternatives, but if you want to get serious and call me crazy. What is not possible in the scenario I stated?

Other than the possibility shared in the last line, what did I say that you can refute?

Refute means to "prove a fact or statement to be wrong". I cannot do this for any of your statements, just as I can't prove (especially with my mere words on an online forum) that the moon landing was real, that JFK was not killed by the CIA, and that President Obama is not, in fact, a closet Muslim.

That being said, I've been around a large, government organization long enough to realize that 99% of conspiracies out there are hogwash, simply because of the fact that once you get 3 people working on anything, 1 of them will screw something up, 1 will probably be working against the other two, and the last one can't keep their mouth shut.

So, I can't refute anything, but in my humble, honest opinion, Hilary Clinton and the Democratic Party did not create this riot with the help of George Soros because David Clarke was too much of a thorn in their side.

How did George Thoros even get involved in this in the first place? Man's a multi-billion dollar philanthropist who built himself and his fortune from scratch.

Georgie, according to his foundation tax returns is the #1 supplier of funds to everything anti coal, anti oil, anti conservative.  He funnels 100s of millions through other foundations.  Interesting thing is after he is successful, his holding companies buys up the offending companies at a real good price and the funds for the antis dry up.  Saving the world one manufactured bankruptcy after another. 

One of his foundations also bankrolls the foundation that bankrolls BLM.  The foundations have to publish their donations in their tax returns which are public in the US.  There is a lady in BC who researches all the tax info of these foundations and posts the stuff.  He given a lot of money to the big 3 anti oil sands groups but since he is heavily invested in US shale that would make sense.

Lightguns said:
Georgie, according to his foundation tax returns is the #1 supplier of funds to everything anti coal, anti oil, anti conservative.  He funnels 100s of millions through other foundations.  Interesting thing is after he is successful, his holding companies buys up the offending companies at a real good price and the funds for the antis dry up.  Saving the world one manufactured bankruptcy after another.

^^This^^

Soros has done a pretty magnificent job of staying off the radar and his friends that own the MSM are complicit in keeping him off the front page.

Having said that, the most cursory research will show that he has been in the business of destabilising democratic governments throughout the world for a long time. Although, recently, he admitted to engineering the Muslim migration in order to destabilize Europe and wipe out their borders and create a clash of civilizations.

The Clintons and their foundation are very cozy with Soros.

A little tidbit on the Rothschild dynasty. They own every country's central bank (Bank of Canada, Bank of England, etc) in the world except Cuba, Iran and North Korea. And Obama has just opened up the first two.

recceguy said:
A little tidbit on the Rothschild dynasty. They own every country's central bank (Bank of Canada, Bank of England, etc) in the world except Cuba, Iran and North Korea. And Obama has just opened up the first two.

Really? The Rothschild's own the Bank of Canada, you say? The Bank of Canada is owned by the Minister of Finance, through the issuance of shares IAW the Bank of Canada Act. Not sure, but I'm pretty sure Bill Morneau, Joe Oliver and Jim Flaherty were not members of the Rothschilds dynasty.

As for those central banks that do permit private ownership, such as how the US Federal Reserve is owned by various banks across the states: Owning shares in a central bank and actually having any control in a central bank are two completely different things.

Back