• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Basic Training (BOTP/BMQ) - Borden - April 10, 2006

ZxExN

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm a little disappointed that I won't be able to go back to Vietnam to see my relatives for the first time with my family but I'm also excited to start the training. Anyone else been called for the April 10th BOTP?

(Title updated)

Where are you guys from? and what are you going in for? I'm infantry... PPCLI

How come someone changed the title to BMQ training? Are they having the Officers and NCMs all train together at St. Jean on the 10th?

hey im from barrie and am also attending borden BMQ april 1oth 2006 

anyways im lookin forward to it im hopin to make some new friends along the way and after borden im off to moc training for avn tech again on borden

u_tink_im_quiet said:
Silly question. What determines if you go to Borden or St. Jean for Basic Training?

Wether they have space for you  ???

Ok how is it you guys know where your MOC and SQ training is going to be? When i asked they told me they didn't know and that i'd find out at basic.

the reason i know where my moc training is is because the only school for avn tech is in borden and they told me when i was being sworn in its the aeronautical engineering school

Back