• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

AVOTP 2012

63 Delta

Inactive
Reaction score
Has anyone received an offer for AVOTP 2012 yet? I have not heard of anyone receiving there offer, and thought at least some would have trickled in by now...

If anyone has heard anything please share.

Thanks

Canforgen 017/13 said "Late April, early May" if you get it, later in may if you don't. Don't know how behind they are/aren't

Has anyone heard as of yet about the offers for this year, have they started to been given out to pers.

My regiment has yet to receive any messages. I guess by late April/Early may they really mean LATE April

Same here.. Im hoping to find out more tmrw. Id like to get my message before the rest of the posting season ends..

I did be interested to hear what trade everyone in the thread is applying for... Im applying for Geo Tech myself.

AVN for first choice, AVS for second choice.  I think that they are taking 15 spots for AVN and 3 for AVS, but not completely sure.

Congratulations... Were you notified from your CoC or did you just get word from the BPSO when you called?

cdnsigop said:
I got word from the PSO clerk, confirmed by the PSO Sir, flagged by my section Clk... Awaiting delivery of offer by my CoC. Thanks!

Put in my OT last June, before the Canforgen dropped, so was happy to see it pay off!

Didn't know I could do that. My PSO do not take anything before the CANFORGEN is out, any advise for me to go foward or I just wait?

Ok thanks for the info. Just to let you know my buddy received his offer yesterday for EO tech(land)

Back