• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Aviation system tech

Supgee3

Inactive
Reaction score
Was wondering if any recruiters know how many postions are open for Aviation System Tech now that the new budget is released. Thanks

The new Federal budget has NO impact on the Strategic Intake Plan (SIP) for FY 16/17 nor does it have much of an effect on recruiting activities in general.  Recruiting intake numbers are known 6 months in advance (Oct) and these positions are normally available for processing in early Jan every year.

If you are interested in the intake numbers for a specific NCM occupation, please consult with your local CFRC who can provide these to you.

I contacted my file manager and they did not have access to that information. My father who is an MP has access to his military account and told me there are 30 positions available canada wide, however I think this is for postings.

Good Day,

The projected intake for 16/17 for AVN Tech is 91, please note this projected number is effective 12-Mar-16 and is subject to change based on the needs of the Canadian Armed Forces.

Best Regards,
Sgt Laen

Back