• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

army.ca subscriber pricing?

Hawkeye

Inactive
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can give me a price on how much it costs to become an army.ca subscriber and also if i can give extra as a donation for the site:)

I can offer you a low price of $78.00 which I will promptly forward on to our treasury committee...that's right for the low price of $78.00  you can become a member..

As the official collector of all dues for the site, I will extend the offer of $78.00 to you, as a new subscriber.  What do you get.

1.  I will allow you to PM me 24/7 with any questions (Answers subject to my time)
2. You may log on at any time, and read some of my fantastic posts
3. You can donate as much funds as you wish, to me, for being able to read so many great muses.
4. I will mention your name in at least one of my posts!!! That's right, I will type in your full harmee dot see eh i.d in one of my posts.

All this for only $78.00!!  Boy oh Boy you can't beat that!

Please forward all payments to my paypal account at;

the_48th_regulator@shyster.ca

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
1.  I will allow you to PM me 24/7 with any questions (Answers subject to my time)
2. You may log on at any time, and read some of my fantastic posts
3. being able to read so many great muses.

Weeelll, it's a very fine offer, but Mike B. allow us to do 2 and 3 anytime, and 1 as long
as we're not on the warniing ladder, so your offer is not that exclusive, you know  :D !

Yrys said:
Weeelll, it's a very fine offer, but Mike B. allow us to do 2 and 3 anytime, and 1 as long
as we're not on the warniing ladder, so your offer is not that exclusive, you know  :D !

Whoa there,

Has he ever mentioned your name in a post?

dileas

tess

I like my normal subscription better Tess, sorry. But will you send out a toque and cool coin?  ;D

Not only do you get a toque and cool coin, you even get the privilege to use one of my humorous quips as your signature line!!

Where else would you find a bargain like that??  All for $78.00!  That's right $78.00!

dileas

tess

On second thought, I think I will stick with my original subscription  ;)

Are you a teaser, Michael  :D ?

Hey , 48th regulator, since you're ready to bargain, I'm ready to subscribe for ,78$  ;D !

Back