• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca member Jim Seggie among group awarded Medals of Bravery

Jim, most importantly, thank you for your actions.  Folks will often say it's something they just did, but it's important to recognize those whose instinct is to help others even if that means placing themselves in danger.  Thanks once again.

Secondly, good to see that you and the others are being recognized by the People of Canada.  Took a bit of time, but the system...and the People...came through. BZ!  :salute:

Well done Jim, damn good work by all.

Guess there is a little girl with a few more "god" parents now, huh?

Well done to you Jim, and to all the rest.

Thanks, Chris.

PS - for how do you use the godforsaken southron name of Jim rather than that fine Gaelic appelation you were given  ;D

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.”

Thucydides http://thinkexist.com/quotes/thucydides/

Well done to the bravest!  :salute:

Jim, very well done to you and the others, and thanks for actually doing something. Likely you take it for granted that you acted, but because you did there's someone out there who will always remember just how significant an act it was.

Well deserved recognition, and thanks.

It's never something you "just do". You might not recall feeling fear or any concern about consequences but it still takes someone special to jump to the aid of others.

Jim, thank you for taking action.

Well done to all.

Thank you Jim and the others for your service to the people of Canada

Is this the Sargent Joe Penman who is a reservist in Wpg?

If so I'm not surprised Joe would not hesitate to act in a situation like this. I've had Joe work for me in his civilian job. His excellent work ethic, leadership, and professionalism  are, I'm sure, a result of his time with the CF. Well done Joe!

This is a post I made on facebook yesterday, forgot to repost here:

"Congratulations to Jim on his award. Well deserved indeed. Bravo Zulu."

BZ Jim, Canada is lucky to have men like you serving her.

Back