• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

The Librarian said:
No, not quite. I am surrounded by innocence.  ;D

Then what is that pointy thing swinging behind you?  Oh, and the cap doesn't quite cover the little horn thingys.....

GAP said:
Then what is that pointy thing swinging behind you?  Oh, and the cap doesn't quite cover the little horn thingys.....

That's just a disguise to hide the bells that I wore to the smoker...not Sapper6. And you were not supposed to tell anyone about my bells or my outfit!!  :mad:

;D

Hey!! Wait a minute!!

Attendees are to view this pic again...
(I see clear evidence that there was another camera at the event of the century)...

And hey!! There's my flying gum right there beside it...I was wondering where it went and what happened to it!!   ;D

TessandMoe.jpg

You guys/gals are working awful hard with the newly "discovered" pics to convince everyone that this event actually took place, but.....

1. No pics for over two weeks
2. commentary does not match action in pictures.
3. No pics for over two weeks
4. Background in pics does not match....different M & G?? maybe.
5. No pics for over two weeks
6. You all are working way to hard to convince the skeptics!! after all there were no pics for over two weeks!!!

GAP said:
You guys/gals are working awful hard with the newly "discovered" pics to convince everyone that this event actually took place, but.....

1. No pics for over two weeks
2. commentary does not match action in pictures.
3. No pics for over two weeks
4. Background in pics does not match....different M & G?? maybe.
5. No pics for over two weeks
6. You all are working way to hard to convince the skeptics!! after all there were no pics for over two weeks!!!

1. No pics for two weeks because I was on a work laptop while on course and couldn't upload them GAP.
2. Ref: Commentary. Are you referring to my "flying gum" comment which is clearly directed at the gum that is not flying in      the pic?? I'm sure someone will explain it all to you shortly!!  ;)
3. See response one.
4. One end of the table....and the other end.
5. See response three.
6. We were there and WE are still skeptics!! We need to convince oursleves first, after all there were no pics for two             weeks!!

[glow=yellow,2,300]Boy, I'm no match for you.....I give up!!![/glow]

The Librarian said:
Sapper6 didn't fling either my nor D Squared's footwear anywhere...we did that all by our lonesome selves.
Wait until you see what I'm sporting on my little tootsies next M&G...still pink, Sapper 6 won't be able to resist flinging wearing those puppies!  ;D

Danjanou, we're starting to experience TO Smoker withdrawal here.  The weather has turned, the evidence isn't all that damning...let's get the show on the road with the next one!
D2

D Squared said:
Danjanou, we're starting to experience TO Smoker withdrawal here.  The weather has turned, the evidence isn't all that damning...let's get the show on the road with the next one!
D2

Yeah me too. 3 out of the past 5 weekends is, apparently, not enough!!  :D

And hey, in my defense...I was on course!!! You're supposed to go out on the weekends!!

The Librarian said:
Hey!! Wait a minute!!

Attendees are to view this pic again...
(I see clear evidence that there was another camera at the event of the century)...

And hey!! There's my flying gum right there beside it...I was wondering where it went and what happened to it!!   ;D

TessandMoe.jpg

Ok, now I'm having an interesting memory... arrive at Pub with Moe, Vern and Journeyman... as Moe and I caught them walking down the street in front of us. And me (my bad) who has met Vern before and Moe had not... had actually spotted Vern first! Ok... well on with the flying gum situation that happened VERY shortly after! I remember Vern and I sitting down and next thing you know, just like confetti it was raining gum... only thing was, as far as I recall, there was so much of it flying at once we did not know what to do with it Vern... so we put it back in the container that it flew from  :-\

Well, as for the camera on the table... I do believe that is mine. It is turned off though, because I was spending time with Mr Keith... unfortunately I only got 2 pic's in the pub that night and Vern yours turned out much better than the two that I took. The rest of mine, are just of the city when I went for a walk after breaky... before I left for home and they are located in my photo album on here. City shots of TO :)

~Rebecca

Please stop showing that picture of me!!!!  Oops, just gave myself away!!  :-X
smiley_embarrassed.png

Oh come on tess...it's not that bad  ;D
There seem to be a few (ahem) missing pictures, don't you think?
God love Vern, keeping us all out of trouble  ;)
D2

Danjanou must be really busy with the recce...haven't heard anything.  Let's take it East, let's take it West...but let's take it somewhere soon!  :D

D Squared said:
Danjanou must be really busy with the recce...haven't heard anything.  Let's take it East, let's take it West...but let's take it somewhere soon!   :D
I vote east  ;)

Back