• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

The Librarian said:
Ladies ... prepare to show the boys how Meet & Greets are supposed to unfold
Huddled in the corner...discussing toenail polish....sales at Mexx and Lululemon....the latest crises to befall Brad & Angelina.....before darting off to the washroom en masse

I'll be at the bar with James & Rod. No Tess, the other women are in the corner   >:D

Journeyman said:
Huddled in the corner...discussing toenail polish....sales at Mexx and Lululemon....the latest crises to befall Brad & Angelina.....before darting off to the washroom en masse

As opposed to guys sitting at the bar talking about Body Armour size  ;)

Sig_Des said:
As opposed to guys sitting at the bar talking about Body Armour size   ;)
First off, that's real guy talk, so it's OK.

Secondly Des, and I wasn't going to bring this up, but you and that other guy were discussing your "size" in the lineup at NDHQ....as though being "Medium Regular" would be something to brag about  >:D

Sig_Des said:
As opposed to guys sitting at the bar talking about Body Armour size  ;)

Oh please Sig_Des, haven't you heard?? Body armour size isn't everything!!  :)

Journeyman said:
First off, that's real guy talk, so it's OK.

Secondly Des, and I wasn't going to bring this up, but you and that other guy were discussing your "size" in the lineup at NDHQ....as though being "Medium Regular" would be something to brag about  >:D

Well, when it comes to Body Armour Size, I'm happy I'm not an XL  ;) But you guys all have fun...I should be somewhere in Europe at that point!

I might go...

But where is the Duke of Kent again...And before you al jump up and tell me that its in the thread someplace at least 17 times I will tell you all right now I'm not reading through 17 pages to find it. :brickwall:

Danjanou...Where is the place?

Because I realise most of you socially challenged individuals suffer from ADD and/or are too frickin lazy to scroll through 17 pages on this thread, and because I refuse to sit at a table for 20 by myself explaining why no one showed to the bar wench, here’s a update on the RV point. At 1930  that's 7:30 ish for you military types

http://argyle.thedukepubs.ca/

And for those of you coming on the short bus after a tenure as a floating gigilo here's a picture. ;D

http://maps.google.ca/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl&q=86%20John%20St.%20toronto

My Plan for Saturday....

Head of of Cambridge by 10am... to get to my room at the Strathcona and get settled. Bringing my Digital Camera, so hoping to get some pic's around the city.

When I check in, find PM Moe :) and go to the Pub to see everyone.

Looking so forward to seeing everyone, and all enjoying a night out together! 2 more sleeps everyone ... yeah!

~Rebecca

Danjanou said:
And for those of you coming on the short bus after a tenure as a floating gigilo here's a picture. ;D

Seargeant Major you are a cheaky bastard...The ladies on the QM2 are far closer to your age bracket than mine! However they are normally worth far more than you and I put together!

See you on Sat then. I'm having dinner with a donkey-rider friend at around 1800, after which I'll mosey on over so we can buy each other beer and shout insults at one another for the remainder of the evening.

I want to see what Vern looks like!...I've been let down so many times now by promises to appear.

Danjanou said:
At 1930  that's 7:30 ish for you military types

So we get an extra 12 hours of drinking before the civies arrive; good call. Do they serve breakfast?  ;D

AAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!  Where's my coin???
Only 1 sleep.  Looking forward to meeting all!  :D
D2

Slim, if you’re gonna shout at me all night, I’m leaving my hearing aid at home. 8)

JM, The emergency men’s shelter across the street at Metro Hall does a nice brunch. I think I can get us a table, I have connections there.

Coins? Oh yeah considering everyone has one how do we do this? Lowest number on their army.ca one which means unless Mike shows I win, or most unit coins which means unless someone else suffers from career ADD it’s either moi or JM.

I guess I'm buying a round  :crybaby: because my coin is in Kingston and I ain't driving there to get it!!  ::)

PMedMoe said:
I guess I'm buying a round  :crybaby: because my coin is in Kingston and I ain't driving there to get it!!  ::)

I know who I want to play poker against!  >:D

Danjanou said:
Coins? Oh yeah considering everyone has one how do we do this? Lowest number on their army.ca one which means unless Mike shows I win,

...or be too sure of yourself. >:D

Journeyman said:
Never admit that you have an empty hand. Now the vultures will be circling your carcass.  ;)
Aren't you glad I'm keeping your secret... :-X  Or were you bluffing??  :blotto:

D Squared said:
Aren't you glad I'm keeping your secret... :-X  Or were you bluffing??   :blotto:

I guess you'll have to ante up to find out  >:D 

(I prefer my ales like my ex-wife's heart by the way - - dark, and cold  ;D)

Back