• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.Ca Chat

p_imbeault

Inactive
Reaction score
As many of you know a couple months ago, Mr. Bobbit added the Chat Room feature to the Forums. He also went too the trouble of making a chat room specifically for us Cadets.

I'm not entirely sure how many of us use em, but I was thinking maybe we could arrange for maybe one night a week, or a couple nights a month where we can all (most of us) get on line and maybe use the Cadet Chat Room.
All in favour post here, and maybe give a night of the week when you can come on for an hour or so. See if we cant schedule something for February.

Looking forward too chatting.
Regards,

I'm available any time except for wednesday and friday nights.

Not a bad Idea.  I've been on there before but it'a always been empty.  I'm mostly available during the week except Wednesday.

Not a bad idea. Available almost anytime except Wensday and the weekend.

Alright maybe we can try for a Monday evening, maybe 7pm Pacific Time?

I'm good any time except wednesday and thursday and anytime before 5 o'clock  :)

Sorry guys wasn't able to make it on Monday had some personal problems. Hope some of you got a chance to get on.

Maybe we should try a different night each week.  Then everybody will have a chance sooner or later.

yeah, i'm willing to, i'm available alost every night of the week, except tuesday nights

cheers

To militarygal, you mentioned age 16 on your profile. Perhaps it would be a good idea to clarify whether you are CF or a cadet as some CF Sgts may take offense to a cadet forgeting to distinguish between Cadet Segeant and Sergeant.

I think wednesday or Tuesday is a good idea unfortunately I have too much work to participate. It's that exam time of year...

bbbb said:
To militarygal, you mentioned age 16 on your profile. Perhaps it would be a good idea to clarify whether you are CF or a cadet as some CF Sgts may take offense to a cadet forgeting to distinguish between Cadet Segeant and Sergeant.

I think wednesday or Tuesday is a good idea unfortunately I have too much work to participate. It's that exam time of year...

Do you see a 16 year old Sgt in the CF?  ;)

yoman said:
Do you see a 16 year old Sgt in the CF?  ;)
Do you see a thread telling you what needs to be done? I do.

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/36354.0.html

Very top of the forums, when your logged in to your Army.Ca account you can see it say "Users in chat:X", just click that for instant access, any other info you need can be found by searching, happy chatting  ;)

Great Idea on the chat room meeting

anytime is good for me except wednesday

Lets see about maybe this Sunday then, see if we can get a few Cadets in there, say around 7PM Pacific

Back