• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ARGYLLS UNOFFICIAL WEBSITE ASHofC

• Thread starter Thread starter humint
  • Start date Start date
Its one of the two. Hey nice site by the way. How come there isn‘t a Bagpipe Blowdart Gun? Now that would be cool. You forgot to make a C6 though. :fifty: :gunner: :threat:

Hey Spearin: Yes, I admit, your site design abilities are far superior to mine. However, you NCMs can‘t have all the fun.

New site link: www.sentex.net/argylls.

We‘ll, if Ellison keeps his high school chicks away from the site, I am positive that we won‘t be shut down due to bandwidth issues.

Originally posted by L/MCpl_Argyll_ Kurrgan:
[qb] Its one of the two. Hey nice site by the way. How come there isn‘t a Bagpipe Blowdart Gun? Now that would be cool. You forgot to make a C6 though. :fifty: :gunner: :threat: [/qb]
C6 has been made all except the sites because I can‘t remember what they look like :blotto:
I actually didn‘t make the models themselves, some guy who lives in Oregon did so he doesn‘t know what the C6 sites look like either...

So which of the officers is it??

I just linked our site to the Unofficial page of the Argylls; the "official" link doesn‘t seem to be working though?

Official: http://www.ashofc.ca/
Unofficial: http://www.sentex.net/argylls/

Both work for me!

Spearin: I would suggest you create your own Argyll webpage. My view is, the more the merrier. Plus, if we pollute the Internet with Argyll stuff, people will think that we are the only unit out there to join.

Michael: Calgary Highlanders link is now up.

Cheers.

Spearin, you could make a P&D website and get 2 LT LAUDER...I SAY AGAIN...2LT LAUDER...to link it to his sight. For all the people out there that wanna blow some pipes or spank the drums. How about that? :akimbo: :fifty: :gunner:

Originally posted by Argyll:
[qb] Official: http://www.ashofc.ca/
Unofficial: http://www.sentex.net/argylls/

Both work for me! [/qb]
The link to the official site, from the unofficial site, is spelled incorrectly. :p You have it right, here, though, thanks. I‘ve updated our links page.

Spearin: Come by my office on Wed night and we can talk about you designing a new template for the unofficial Argyll website. I‘m thinking you can develop the template and I‘ll continue to add photos and news, etc. I just don‘t have the time to go nuts and be all creative with the website design. By the way, I‘m NOT the Adj.

Originally posted by humint:
[qb] Spearin: Come by my office on Wed night and we can talk about you designing a new template for the unofficial Argyll website. I‘m thinking you can develop the template and I‘ll continue to add photos and news, etc. I just don‘t have the time to go nuts and be all creative with the website design. By the way, I‘m NOT the Adj. [/qb]
Exactly what I was thinking sir :)

Ellison: http://www.argyllpipesanddrums.com/
I didn‘t do it...

I know, I‘ve seen it before. It cool...you could do better. :gunner:

I remember back in the day when I was a special forces sniper ... but I can‘t talk about that ‘cause my file is sealed .... Oh wait... Anyway, did a little website design change, check it out

www.sentex.net/argylls

Wow, that looks excellent!

EDIT:: I just noticed somethign on the unit news page
In the works: The Recruiting Cell is exploring the possibility of having an inter-active day for those interested in joining the unit. This may involve going out into the field (somewhere in Hamilton) to get a better idea on the sorts of things we do in the Army. Details to follow.
Please let me know if/when this is going to happen. This sounds like it would be really awesome!

Sir, remember the time we were on the Sniper Recce Scuba Ninja course and we got into a barfight with Delta Force? I was wondering if you ever got that glass out of your head when that big guy cracked the pint glass on your skull. I‘m still amazed that it didn‘t even phase you, then you jacknife powerbombed him through a table. Pretty impressive. Officers really are superheros. :fifty: :gunner:

I don‘t often go around a brag about that sorta things, but yes, officers are superheros, epecially the super switched-on, sniper-pioneer-night-time ninja underwater assault qualified officers.

By the way, beer bottles, pint glasses, and even star trek phasers don‘t phase me ever since I got the metal plate in me head from the airborne assault on the on the paramilitary camp in Teletubbyia.

Check your email for Mon‘s directions.

Let‘s quite the bragging troops. The Argyll mystic is in danger of being compromised. Don‘t want to give away all our hard won secrets, especially with the ladys!

Albainn - Chanada Gu Brath!

I sent the message from my DND email to blastomaticsuperweapon@hotmail.com.. Let me know if you don‘t get it and I‘ll re-send on Mon morning. The BOR was closed, so I couldn‘t print up the directions, etc. By the way, change the home-page in your CDN ARMY profile to the new website.

PS> Come on Saemus, the Argyll mystic has never been in danger of being compromised -- may be boiling over, but not compromised. PPS Are you ever going to move back to civilization? I betcha your gettin about 5 feet of snow up there, all the while it‘s 20C and sunny in the Hammer.

Humint; No plans to return to what you refer to as "civilization". I do miss the choice of dining experiences, however nothing can beat a choice piece of aged venison or moose roast - Bush Meat. My freezer has all manor of fresh game. Stocked up on trout and salmon. All out my back door. Missed the ducks due to the freeze over. As for snow, my blower is still in the repair shop - turbo rebuild. Again, the Argyll mystique is perpetuated by the variety of members from across the province. Whether you spend two hours battling metropolitan traffic or cruise Hwy 6 at 100 Km/h northward. The fact that you are an Argyll is one of the most important factors in your life.

Albainn - Chanada Gu Brath!

And all this time I thought the Argyll mystique was in my pants??!!

Site update with urban ops photos by 0800 HRS FRI.

Back