• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application

futureofficer4

Inactive
Reaction score
I am currently in my first year and second semester of university and have just submitted all my application forms and am now awaiting news from the recruitment office to write my aptitude test. My question is, approximately how long should I expect to wait until I receive news to come in and write the test?

You're probably looking at somewhere between 2-6 months before you will write the test.  Could be longer, could be shorter, it all depends.  But you will no doubt be contacted well before that in order to complete other steps of the processing.

futureofficer4 said:
I am currently in my first year and second semester of university and have just submitted all my application forms and am now awaiting news from the recruitment office to write my aptitude test. My question is, approximately how long should I expect to wait until I receive news to come in and write the test?

Use the search function.  Please.

Also, Application Process Samples is a good place to start.  It's the top sticky in "The Recruiting Process" forum.

Back