• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Process Samples [ 2019-present]

Hi ! I was a teacher before and i decided to switch to human ressources. I am currently doing a certificate and wanted to work in HR, so logistic officer was the perfect path for me to work in HR. Although, i was selected this week and been offered a job in the navy and i read in other forum that in the navy, its finance or supply. LOL.
We'll see, im excited eather way !
Hi there!
I am actually a teacher, and try to move for hr or officer selection. I just did some examinations and doctor said I am on onset of hypertension. I am crossing my hands. Maybe see you in Québec. I am french speaker too.

Hi there!
I am actually a teacher, and try to move for hr or officer selection. I just did some examinations and doctor said I am on onset of hypertension. I am crossing my hands. Maybe see you in Québec. I am french speaker too.
Je te souhaite bonne chance ! :)
Je pense que de passer de l'enseignement aux ressources humaines a été une de mes meilleures décisions !

That's it, last update :D

Recruiting Centre: Centre de détachement Montréal
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: Officer
Trade 1: Logistic Officer

Application: March 11 2024
CFAT: Not necessary
Admissibility check : April 2nd 2024
Employment/ Reference Checks: April 15 2024
Interview: April 22 2024
Medical : May 1st 2024
Médical approval: May 15th 2024
Final Processing: May 22th 2024
Ready for competition list : June 12th 2024
Competition List: June 13th 2024
Selected: June 18th 2024
Offered: June 25th 2025
Enrollment: August 28th 2024
BMQO: Sept 9th - Nov 29th in French

🎉🫡

That's it, last update :D

Recruiting Centre: Centre de détachement Montréal
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: Officer
Trade 1: Logistic Officer

Application: March 11 2024
CFAT: Not necessary
Admissibility check : April 2nd 2024
Employment/ Reference Checks: April 15 2024
Interview: April 22 2024
Medical : May 1st 2024
Médical approval: May 15th 2024
Final Processing: May 22th 2024
Ready for competition list : June 12th 2024
Competition List: June 13th 2024
Selected: June 18th 2024
Offered: June 25th 2025
Enrollment: August 28th 2024
BMQO: Sept 9th - Nov 29th in French

🎉🫡
Grats to ya.

I wonder how it works because I also land Sept 9 🤔 but am not primarily French-speaking

Grats to ya.

I wonder how it works because I also land Sept 9 🤔 but am not primarily French-speaking
Has you can see on this printscreen, there are two platoons of maximum 60 persons each on the same date. L0007E (for English) and L0006F (for French). So we are going to be there at the same time, but not working together !

Capture d’écran, le 2024-06-25 à 17.46.34.png

It’s now been 7 weeks since I did my medical and 6 weeks since they sent in my visual form. I’ve checked in every other week. No response beyond, “waiting on rmo to review visual fdl, hopefully next week”. (Spoiler alert: It’s never next week). The visions standards are literally public info and could be accessed by a toddler, this process is an insulting joke :(

It’s now been 7 weeks since I did my medical and 6 weeks since they sent in my visual form. I’ve checked in every other week. No response beyond, “waiting on rmo to review visual fdl, hopefully next week”. (Spoiler alert: It’s never next week). The visions standards are literally public info and could be accessed by a toddler, this process is an insulting joke :(
Ya gotta stick it out I tells ya. Went to do my medical, my eyes were slightly wack AND my doc decided to go on vacay. On their end, they are insanely short staffed.

It'll get movin'.

Je te souhaite bonne chance ! :)
Je pense que de passer de l'enseignement aux ressources humaines a été une de mes meilleures décisions !
Je prie le BON DIEU, pour quitter le milieu de l'enseignement. Je n'en peux plus.

L'important, c'est de faire le choix pour toi ! Si tu n'en peux plus, ne te rends pas malade ! Courage !
C'est ce que j'ai l'intention de faire. Je suis fatigué d'enseigner à un mur.
J'ai reçu un message comme quoi je suis qualifié pour faire logistique, j'espère que la suite sera positive. Merci.

Hi everybody!
I received these messages, and I eant to know at what step I am actually, I am very confused about all the steps to make.
Thanks alot to answer me.

"I have received the results of the foreign involvement check, and I am pleased to inform you that you do not need to complete a security clearance."

"For now, I will keep Logistic on your record, and I have included a list of other professions for which you have the right education. You can choose two other professions besides Logistic."

Back