• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application process question

scrily223

Inactive
Reaction score
Good evening,

I just had a quick question. I had my interview 2 weeks ago, and one of my references told me that they attempted to contact him last week(but he was on vacation) and would call them back this week. My question is, with them calling my references is this a good sign for my background check? Or is this just a part of the process and not get my hopes up?

Thank you in advance for your advice.

scrily223 said:
I just had a quick question. I had my interview 2 weeks ago, and one of my references told me that they attempted to contact him last week(but he was on vacation) and would call them back this week. My question is, with them calling my references is this a good sign for my background check? Or is this just a part of the process and not get my hopes up?
Thank you in advance for your advice.

Upon completion of your Interview and Medical, the "Reference Check" is the next step in your application process.  So if your references are being contacted, then your application is actively being worked on.

Back