• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

application papers

Ryan jc88

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey just a quick question about when i send in my paper they ask for when you apply ( medical, birth certificate, etc)  if i went amd got my own copy of a criminal record check  and sent them a contrsct i jave with a debt considation company to show im making payments and even a resume to show what i have experience in would it just be a waste of time or would it help?

Ryan jc88 said:
Hey just a quick question about when i send in my paper they ask for when you apply ( medical, birth certificate, etc)  if i went amd got my own copy of a criminal record check  and sent them a contrsct i jave with a debt considation company to show im making payments and even a resume to show what i have experience in would it just be a waste of time or would it help?

When they run the credit and crimanl record check, they are going to want copies of that info.  That will come later, I would suggest hanging on to it for now.

Back