• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any Runners Here?

D

Danny

Hey i was just wondering if there is any runners on this site??

I can jog faster than any mother****er if there‘s lots of them and they are bigger.

I agree, nobody likes to run but it beats going by seaking. :eek:

Originally posted by OLD SCHOOL:
[qb] I can jog faster than any mother****er if there‘s lots of them and they are bigger.

I agree, nobody likes to run but it beats going by seaking. :eek: [/qb]
:) :D :) :D :)

I used to run an hour a day before basic. Now I‘m reduced to 30mins 3 times a week.

I wouldn‘t say that I "like" to run, it‘s more of a neccessity. It‘s easier when I‘m in a group and I‘m encouraged to run. On my own, well...

You‘re not alone Enzo...

I need to run also but I get encouraged when I‘m in a group also. Im in Hamilton so if anyone wants needs an OK running partner I‘m available.

Cheers!

I like to run I find it relaxing, plus it helps me to "really" be able to run if and when I ever have to.

Originally posted by meni0n:
[qb] I used to run an hour a day before basic. Now I‘m reduced to 30mins 3 times a week. [/qb]
That sounds like me. but I was able to maintain a postive attitude about it. I made it my goal to get out of shape while I was on course.

I enjoy running a lot. Especially in the winter when it is snowing and icey. However, due to a bum knee I haven‘t been able to for the past few months. I usually run for about 30-45 minutes a few times a week, and when I feel like it, do an endurance run of about 1-1.5hrs. I smoke too.

I like to run when there‘s nothing pushing me.
I find I am able to run faster, longer and farther.
The second someone gives me a goal though, running becomes less an activity, and more a job.

Then I like to sit down and have a smoke, HERE, HERE patrick!

hey i was wondering if theres anyone who needs a running partner or workout partner

Anyone have ideas how to combat calf pain during running?

I stretch alot, wear good shoes, and have been training for some time. Dispite this, my calves
start to fatigue much sooner than my cardio during distance runs. It limits the distance I can travel consistently. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I‘m tempted to say from an athletic standpoint(no medical experience whatsoever) that when you‘re calves start to fatigue alot, just stop for a minute or two and walk or just slow down you‘re pace to a jog. Maybe even do a quick light stretch during your run, Eventually they‘ll start to develop resistance to the kind of running you‘re doing.
Other then that as long as you stretch and wear good footwear, and barring some physical defect you don‘t know about, you‘re probably just experiencing muscle fatigue that everyone does when they do strength or fitness training.

From a military standpoint I have to say just keep running no matter how much it hurts, even if your calves start to break through the skin and run off becase they‘ve had enough.

Back