• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any guitar players out there?

Hey Tess,

You know anyone who could shoot the video?? Ha ha. Higgins is stil playing, however he has gone through a couple different bands. Haven't talked to him in awhile.

And I do remember the smoker you are refering to.... but it's a little hazy for some reason......and it's not my age... I think it has something to do with the beer...just a guess.

Ben

I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar.. preferably acoustic.  My old man has an out-of-tune ovation stored away in a little less condition than mint.  After my SQ course I'm hoping.  Hopefully some Armoured fellas are into that.

Another guit-er here (over a 100 days later) :)

Been playing for about 5 years now.  I Play a Fender Showmaster Blackout and a horrible Squier acoustic.  I'm really into playing (or trying to play) prog stuff, namely Dream Theater, Porcupine Tree and Symphony X (John Petrucci is my hero). 
It's nice to know the magic of the guitar isin't lost on our army ;D

Hey,I started playing violin in my childhood ,I figured It really wasnt my thing and I tried the guitar and another instrument not very known ,called the bouzouki (Not the Irish bouzouki,the greek bouzouki) and sticked to those 2 instruments intil this day.

Over the years I acquired many bouzoukis,sort of have my little collection,and I own 3 guitars at the moment

-Seagull ,made in quebec ,accoustic Guitar
-A pretty old Gibson ES 335 TD ,semi-hollow  electric guitar
-Fender 72 telecaster ,electric guitar

I play alot of "Meditteranean " music ,its a mix of spanish music and greek.
Greek folk,and rarely some pink floyd and metalica..

Good jamming y'all!

Hey, I play Guitar.....Hero (Playstation 2) hehe, I tried my hand at the real deal, but I never got into it.

I enjoy playing guitar and drinking beer, and I reside in Wainwright.  I'm not very good at the guitar thing, but I'm an excellent beer drinker.  Drop me a PM if you're interested in "jamming", or more likely angering neighbors.

I've been playing some guitar for about 2 years. I have an electric Godin (made in Canada, owned by Seagull, actually) and an acoustic Yamaha. I play whatever I think sounds good. I'm in the Ottawa region if anyone ever wants to jam.

For tabs I usually use mxtabs.net (they are back to being a normal tab site now :) ), and ultimate-guitar.com

I have a Fender Strat (Metalic Burgandy or wine ... or what ever they call it - Mexican - couldn't afford the US version), Yamaha 12-string acoustic (with pickup) and a Washburn bass.

Play bass in a local band but fool around with the other two guitars.

Basically it is tuned the same way as a 6 string ... except there are 12 strings  ;D

Back