• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Anti-taliban shirts or patches

Do you guys wear this anti-taliban/terrorist/ offensive stuff?

• No

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

nickhd

Inactive
Reaction score
There's shirts, patches and stuff saying things like "taliban is gay", "taliban hunting club", "Al-Qaeda hunting club", etc...  I want to have your opinion about that stuff.

I don't wear any of that stuff.  If I want to thumb my nose at the Taliban, I just live my life like a regular Canadian woman.  I express my opinions and wear my short skirts and flip flops, I might even cross my legs so that the bottom of my foot is visible.  *the horror*

I don't wear it, but I'm not offended by it either.

I think it's a bit classier to not wear the more obnoxious stuff.  Like, the ones that have the arabic word for "infidel" on it, are a bit more subtle.

But, I certainly wouldn't wear anything like that in the sandbox.  Just my not-so-humble opinion.

^ Cuz most patches are made to be worn with the uniform.  Do they actually allow CF members to wear those?

b5h8xl.jpg

What wasn't seen by the KAFers was usually tolerated.
On the way home most of us we wearing sub unit patches as long as they were "tasteful".
Once the new TFK Comd and his TAC were wearing patches the precedent was set.

Back