• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Already 2years and a half

Someone asked me if i lived in another country i said : no im born here but im Lebanese..

abbas047 said:
I think i did well for the CFAT and for medical I'm in perfect shape. I called like 3weeks ago and i got 3 different responses 1. I got to wait 1-2 more years. 2. Your filed is confidential... 3. He told me to just wait.  Plus they searched me when i was there to do my exam and they even asked me if i had explosives or guns on me..
You THINK you did well , and have you received the answer saying that you're medically fit for military training? Did Garda called you back saying that you're security check is done and everything is fine ? After 2 years , someone can correct me if I'm wrong but i think you have to redo the medical exam . Have you ever been on the merit list? And they say to call them if you don't have any news each 30 days.. not 2 weeks .. bothering them wont help your case. any way if wish you best of luck with the rest of your process .  :salute:

I never said i called them each two weeks... I said i called them 3 weeks ago.  And no i havent got an answer at all

abbas047 said:
J'appel a tout les 2-3semaines

Weird that's from the french forum and its clearly said that you're calling them each 2  - 3 weeks..... ..

And he started a thread here too:

abbas047 said:
Hi i did my exam more then 2years ago and i did my interview 2-3 months ago and i passed everything my interview my exams my medical check up.. But i still dont get a job offer why is that?

abbas047 said:
Hi i did my exam more then 2years ago and i did my interview 2-3 months ago and i passed everything my interview my exams my medical check up.. But i still dont get a job offer why is that?

You would have probably done your medical also at that time.  The medical can take 6-8 weeks before it is approved and returned to your CFRC.  After that, they will start your background checks which can take another 6-8 weeks.  So it's not uncommon to wait 4-6 months after the interview to hear something back, provided you were successfully Merit Listed.

About all you can do at this point, is to stay in contact with your CFRC once every 30-45 days.

Back