• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

AK47 vs. C7 or M16

Which is better? The M16 rifle or the AK47?

• M16

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AK47

• C7

• AK74

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
paracowboy said:
oh, Lordy, NO!Never give either of them two ol' busted-up cowboys an audience! You guys think I'm bad? Where d'ya think I learned it?

Just a thought.  I brought that up because I'm actually learning with six guns right now.  Mind you I suck balls but I've only been doing it for 3 months lol.  I've always like watching it done with long guns, looks way better.

Cheers :cheers:

GaelicSoldier said:
Just a thought.  I brought that up because I'm actually learning with six guns right now.  Mind you I suck balls but I've only been doing it for 3 months lol.  I've always like watching it done with long guns, looks way better.

Maybe that's the problem.  That probably gets in the way of proper breathing control and trigger release.

Good joke at my expense lol.

I'm glad there are some people out there with a good sense of humor!

Late I know, but ball tearing recoil?!  Seriously, which end of the rifle you pointing at the targets?

He may have tried to re-enact scarface and had his foreskin caught in the breech?

GaelicSoldier said:
Good joke at my expense lol.

I'm glad there are some people out there with a good sense of humor!

Sorry, Gaelic...I couldn't resist...  >:D

Duey said:
Sorry, Gaelic...I couldn't resist...  >:D

:rofl: Duey, its people like you that have a sense of humor that make life fun  ;D

I love a good joke even if it's at my expense.

Cheers :cheers: and good one but I'll get ya  >:D

All i can say is you can't compare a 7.62mm weapon and a 5.56mm weapon. Both rounds have their pros and cons. That's what i think.

wolfpl1947 said:
All i can say is you can't compare a 7.62mm weapon and a 5.56mm weapon. Both rounds have their pros and cons. That's what i think.
And you had to bring a 3 1/2 year old thread back to life for that insightful wisdom?!  :stars:

Hopefully I can stop tossing and turning at night now

wolfpl1947 said:

Seeing how you're 16 and have used neither in combat where it counts I scarely say you are qualified to give an answer.

Locked...usual caveats

Milnet.Ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back