• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Air Force Equipment Entitlement List

Hobbit

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm wonder if anyone has a copy of the equipment entitlement list for Air Force? I don't have access to the DIN because I am an ROTP student in BC and my support base is in Edmonton. Also my clerk is overrun with tuition claims and I don't want to add to his pile because this is not that important. I was just wondering if anyone possibly had a copy they could send to me.

Mainly because when I was in St-Jean when we were returning our extra kit at the end of BMOQ, for the duffles it said I was entitled to two but they only let me keep one and told me to go to the QM and get my second one when I returned home. When I went to the QM he told me I was only supposed to have one. I'd just like to have a list to know what I should and should not have so I don't go and request something I'm not entitled to so that I don't waste the QM's time and my own.

Thanks!

PM with me with an email, i have a .PDF copy, however, im reading that it's only current of:

MA Doc No: D01341CFS
Description: AF OPERATIONAL CLOTH & EQPT
OPI/OCI: CAS D AIR Prog 6-6 Maj Poudrier 613 995-6336
Issue Date: 20111130

Their likely is a more current version and one of the sites supply experts (Vern) may be able to help better than i can BUT my version has this:

D01341AA 018 8465 218656678 BAG,DUFFEL BAG,DUFFEL TDS390119 EA 1 20110909

So, unless it's changed, as i mention above...

cheers,

PV

Back