• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Air Factor medical???What does it consist of?

They throw you of a bridge and check your performance......

No seriously, how about being a little more specific? That is after you try searching.....

Try here,
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/37674.0.html
scroll down to A (Air) and click the link.

Hey Commo,

I've just gone through this very recently, so here is my experience.  I applied for AC Op, which is an air factor 4.

ECG - Hook up many sensors to get a very clear picture of your heart.  They print off a couple samples of your heart beat, which is sent off to see if you have a normal heartbeat.

Blood Tests - They'll take about 5 or 6 viles of blood to test for a myriad of things.

Eye Test - You go through an extremely thorough eye exam, including eye drops which keep your pupils dialated for the purpose of testing your eye sight versus testing with no eye drops.

Just came home tonite and there was a msg from the MIR (as I am doing a component transfer) asking for my family doctor's fax number.  Don't know what its about, but hopefully just to have them sign off on something minor.

I think thats it for AC Op, though who knows. 

*********Just my experience, not stating this as fact or policy**************

Good luck,

kc

I went through the same testing as Pylon stated above.

Back