• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Air Canada ; Tarif pour militaire???

• Thread starter Thread starter TheRock198
  • Start date Start date
T

TheRock198

Salut,

j'aimerais savoir si Air Canada offre des tarifs spéciaux pour les militaires???

J'ai un cours à Borden et je voudrais revenir chaque 2 fds à la maison mais a 350$ aller-retour, c'est cher...

Est-ce qu'il y a un code de promotion spécial ou il faut appeler direct car via le site web, il n'y a aucune façon de savoir si nous avons des tarif préférentiel.

Merci

TheRock198

Attention, Air Canada son des salops

J'ai paye $340 pour 3 pieces de baggages militaires de trops ($105 chaqu'une). A WestJet c'est seulement $40 Et ils sont beacoup plus gentil a WestJet.

Chez Westjet, c'est beaucoup plus '' smooth '' que chez Air Canada. L'exemple du poids excédentaire est bon. Les prix sont un peu meilleurs marché par contre Westjet ne va pas encore à Québec.

Bon vol :)

The rock, tu reste où au juste?

Moi, j'ai passé 3 mois à Borden et je revenais pratiquement toute les fins de semaine à Montréal. Je connais même du monde qui louais des voitures de location pour revenir.  On a droit à des rabais chez les locataires court terme, ce qui reviens pas mal moins chère que prendre l'avion.

Air Canada sucks.  I had two bagages, one with 2.4 kg excess bagage that I paid $350.00 and the other one was only 9 kg.  They don't weight your bagages all together, they go one by one.  If you have one bagage over 20 kg and the other one less than 20 kg, they don't care.  So, if you want my opinion, Air Canada sucks big time, and we should boycott them.  Don't use Air Canada if you can, use other airline companies.

Well, you have to do some baggages management in that case.  Don't put heavy stuff in 1 baggage and all your clothe in an other one.  Try to bring some heavy stuff in the cabin.  I understand why airlines do that.  Fuel IS expensive and believe it or not, 3 kg per person makes a big difference in the end on the fuel.  Charging those fees make people think twice before bringing stuff they don't really need.

If it's a military travel, you don't need to worry too much about this since you are entitled to a certain extent overweight baggages.

Max

SupersonicMax said:
Well, you have to do some baggages management in that case.  Don't put heavy stuff in 1 baggage and all your clothe in an other one.  Try to bring some heavy stuff in the cabin.  I understand why airlines do that.  Fuel IS expensive and believe it or not, 3 kg per person makes a big difference in the end on the fuel.  Charging those fees make people think twice before bringing stuff they don't really need.

If it's a military travel, you don't need to worry too much about this since you are entitled to a certain extent overweight baggages.

Max

At one time yes, but now no. That's what you travel claim and TD is for, hope you take your advance on it.

See CBI 209.32

http://www.forces.gc.ca/dgcb/cbi/engraph/home_e.asp?sidesection=6&Section=209.32&sidecat=26&Chapter=209#209.32

Max

So you mean I won't get my $337.00 back for extra baggage with AirCon... er AirCanada?!!!!
Even after I asked my unit to put me on a WestJet flight  because, as I explained, they were CHEAPER!!!

Oh I am going to raise a big stink at my OR if they say "that is what TD is for." Its an unessasary surcharge.... And I have yet to make my flight home after this tasking

Just spoke with our OR about this the only way that CBI 209.32 applies if you haven't been given sufficient time to ship our effects by CMTT. In other words you are given your orders today to deploy for a tasking Saturday morning. Other wise you are shit out of luck for excess baggage.

Back