• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2 suicide bombers killed in E. Afghanistan

ammo618

Inactive
Reaction score
Oops...... >:D

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2006-09/25/content_5136183.htm

KABUL, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- Two suicide bombers lost their lives Monday as their explosive-laden car apparently went off pre-maturely in the eastern Khost province of Afghanistan, spokesman of Interior Ministry said.

"A Corolla car carrying the two persons exploded at 10:00 a.m. in Rig Ration area on Khost-Kabul highway 12 km from Khost city, the provincial capital, killing them on the spot," Zamarai Bashari told Xinhua.

He said there were no other casualties, but declined to give more details.

Khost and the neighboring provinces of Paktia and Paktika bordering Pakistan have been the scene of increasing militancy this year.

A suicide bombing on Sept. 10 killed Hakim Taniwal, the governor of Paktia province, and another suicide bombing killed eight persons on his funeral in Khost province the next day. Enditem 

And you thought the pot holes in Toronto were bad?

Can't be all that safe driving around in a bomb and being on poor roads, can it?!

Suicide Bomber 1: "Allright, now all we have to do is flip this switch and then the TNT goes off and we get to see Allah!

(Truck doesn't start)

SB2: "Oh here's the problem. You forgot to flip the starter switch!

>:D

Good! Thats two less a$$holes you gotta worry about, but sadly another 100 raise their hands.

Cheers,

Wes

Wesley 'Over There' (formerly Down Under) said:
Good! Thats two less a$$holes you gotta worry about, but sadly another 100 raise their hands.

Cheers,
Wes

Well, hopefully a good number of them also fail the PO Check.

Hey Akmhed.  Do any of the pre-sets on the radio wor....  :eek:

Instructor at Glorious Pakistani Jihad Suicide Bomber Madrassa for Differently-Abled Martyrs: "Now pay close attention to my demonstration as I'm only going to show you this once..."

MG

Bob joined Suicide Bomber School to see different parts of the world.  Currently, one eye is in Pakistan and the other in China.

I'm going to have to say... mission accomplished Bob.

Bruce Monkhouse....thanks for nothing.

I'm reading this thread at work as I'm sipping a cup of coffee.  I read yr post and suddenly....well: do you know how coffee tastes when you cycle it through your sinuses first?  Sucks to be me.

i was trying to pick one of those to quote to salute with a  :rofl: but they were all pretty funny.

;D

2 less POS wasting air and water in the world...

The Brits have a good term to describe this situation - Own Goal.

On another note - I kinda sorta felt sorry for these two (for about a microsecond) - at least they had parts the dickheads who sent them out there in the first place didn't.

I emphasize HAD, seeing as they now have the locals in the area surrounded with said parts...

MM

KABUL, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- Two suicide bombers lost their lives Monday as their explosive-laden car apparently went off pre-maturely in the eastern Khost province of Afghanistan, spokesman of Interior Ministry said.

I'm glad I don't die when I go off pre-maturely...

Patrick H. said:
I'm glad I don't die when I go off pre-maturely...

Ahhh... you are sick.

Just remember though....some-one probably wanted to kill you because of it!!  ;D

Well I think it's a terrible waste!,....

a typical Corolla can hold a lot more then just 2!!!

:rofl:

Back