• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2 Battalion R.C.E. "A" Coy - 1940 to 45

monty

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello all...new to system.. looking for any information relating to my father who was a member of the
2 Battalion R.C.E. "A" Coy....1940 to 1945. In July of 1940 these units were assembled at Camp Borden, Ontario, then left for England on August 23, aboard the Georgic.

I am trying to track down any information on men in the battalion and possible contact information or any information on how to, or where to go, to find information for this battalion. Any information would be appreciated.

Hi Monty..I've just beocme a new memeber and looking for info as well on my great uncle John  Duncan who was with the
2nd Battalion R.C.E. from Sept 7 to October 14 1943..I have found a book available entitled The Story of the 2BN R.C.E.
but not able to track it down so there is info out there. We are looking at where our great uncle was stationed in Great Britain
during that time, do you have any info to trade. Talk to you soon hopefully

The post you reply to have been made in Nov. 2005, and Monty last access the site on Oct.2006.

You may be better with trying to email him with the email he post in his profile, if it's still active...

thanks just sent him an email..I did find a remark regarding a book entitled "The story of the 2 Bn R.C.E 1940-1045" so now to track it down and hopefully it can help him and me!

Back