• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

100-watt Guitar Head & 1x15" Cabinet. Eastern Passage, N.S.

Hammer Sandwich

Inactive
Reaction score
The amp head has the internal wokings of a Yamaha G100-112, 100 watt-solid state amp, put into an absolutely bulletproof frame, covered in leopard-print vinyl. (Very Classy)

Front: 2 channels, 1 "clean", 1 "dirty", with seperate gain &  volume adjustments on dirty channel, both volume knobs pull out for "Fat" tone.

Treble (pulls out for bright tone)/mid/bass adjustments, plus 3-knob parametric EQ.

Back: Accessory power outlet, 2 speaker outputs, 1 direct output, A/B switch input, and Reverb switch input. (reverb unit is gone).

Cabinet:
1x15" Peavy ported Bass cabinet. Handles, Castors. Very well built. (It's a big box with a speaker, what more can I say?)

I've used this combo for both bass and guitar, and it has served me very well. All the adjustments ensure you can find the sound you want.

I don't play anymore, and hate seeing this setup collecting dust, and want someone to get some use out of it.
Come try it out, it'll knock your socks off. Plus, this thing's so loud, you neighbors will poop their pants.

Head's going for $300, Cabinet for $200.
If you want both, $400.

Edit to add picture, and fix other stuff.

Guitar's up for sale now, as well.

No, I'm not draggin' for crack money, I want to see someone have this guitar, and enjoy it as I have.

I don't play anymore, and my kid's 5.
By the time she can play it, it'll have rotted out, and the chrome will be rust-dust.
I hate to say it, but it's useless to me.

Epiphone Les Paul "LE" (limited edition for the finish).

Paid $700......retail about $500...NEVER GO INTO A GUITAR STORE, AND SAY.."I NEED THAT GUITAR!", you'll get screwed.... ;D

Only asking $300.01

Listen, it's an Epi-Paul, and looks and plays great. The big downfall being the back has belt-buckle scratches...(I will post all-over photos ASAP).

I gigged this guitar for almost 8 years, and it never failed me, it's solid as hell.  (she just needs a little CLP, and a pull through every once and awhile). ;)

Give me a shout if you want a a really good guitar.

Back