• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

LGBTQ Stuff (split from other political threads)

If you look down from altitude on all of this, one could maybe see the whole brouhaha as a psyop or massive diversion.

On Friday, nobody's talking about it, nobody's worried about it, it's not even an alt news story or on anyone's radar.

On Monday we have kids being taken to drag shows, PRIDE parades, being bombarded with gender confusion, pressure and mixed signals about who they are. All before their brains are developed enough to understand what is going on or even starting puberty. Children removed from parents by child welfare, because they won't call their daughter, their son. Or allow them to take puberty blockers etc. Look at the division it has caused and continues to cause unabated. Who is feeding this? Why are they doing it?

Class divide, nanny state, a whole generation of children who lost two years of education, now being confused beyond their years. Gender reassignment that will lead to mental health problems and an increase in suicide down the road. A complete breakdown of the nuclear family and a saturation of the news on the subject. This poor generation of children has been ruined. Those old enough to understand find their futures gone. No homes, no jobs, no wholesome food, no travel, lack of education and no money. Their only chance of survival is to turn over their souls to Big Brother. Every aspect of their lives will be administered by the government. Manliness is toxic. Don't be brave, don't be protective, don't be an individual. Don't get married, don't have children. Don't promote intestinal fortitude.

An increase in racial and gender angst created by CRT and destroying the strong female figure by letting men attack women in sports and relegate them back to the kitchen.

This is not about all of the above. The above points are tools. The end goal, of the project, is the destruction of a whole generation, that has neither the will or the knowledge to fight back against the oppression being fomented as we speak.

Just needed to get that out. I might be wrong. I might be right. Or somewhere in between. Feel free to "🙄there he goes again." if you wish.

You can return to arguing about pronouns. Things will continue to roll out while you're being distracted.

🫡

Edit: Why is it always white kids we're reading about. I don't think I have seen a single story about this going on with other skin colours or races. If there is, it is way out of proportion.
It is not a coincidence that every single woke obsession results in fewer Christian nuclear families.

If you look down from altitude on all of this, one could maybe see the whole brouhaha as a psyop or massive diversion.

On Friday, nobody's talking about it, nobody's worried about it, it's not even an alt news story or on anyone's radar.

On Monday we have kids being taken to drag shows, PRIDE parades, being bombarded with gender confusion, pressure and mixed signals about who they are. All before their brains are developed enough to understand what is going on or even starting puberty. Children removed from parents by child welfare, because they won't call their daughter, their son. Or allow them to take puberty blockers etc. Look at the division it has caused and continues to cause unabated. Who is feeding this? Why are they doing it?

Class divide, nanny state, a whole generation of children who lost two years of education, now being confused beyond their years. Gender reassignment that will lead to mental health problems and an increase in suicide down the road. A complete breakdown of the nuclear family and a saturation of the news on the subject. This poor generation of children has been ruined. Those old enough to understand find their futures gone. No homes, no jobs, no wholesome food, no travel, lack of education and no money. Their only chance of survival is to turn over their souls to Big Brother. Every aspect of their lives will be administered by the government. Manliness is toxic. Don't be brave, don't be protective, don't be an individual. Don't get married, don't have children. Don't promote intestinal fortitude.

An increase in racial and gender angst created by CRT and destroying the strong female figure by letting men attack women in sports and relegate them back to the kitchen.

This is not about all of the above. The above points are tools. The end goal, of the project, is the destruction of a whole generation, that has neither the will or the knowledge to fight back against the oppression being fomented as we speak.

Just needed to get that out. I might be wrong. I might be right. Or somewhere in between. Feel free to "🙄there he goes again." if you wish.

You can return to arguing about pronouns. Things will continue to roll out while you're being distracted.

🫡

Edit: Why is it always white kids we're reading about. I don't think I have seen a single story about this going on with other skin colours or races. If there is, it is way out of proportion.
nothing to add, you expressed it well

My daughter hangs out with a crowd who's fears, weaknesses and desires are being exploited by the people pushing this stuff. Thankfully she is leaving that crowd behind, but it is sad to watch these kids get manipulated. The original idea was to help a tiny number of kids with real gender issues, but it's been exploited, mostly by adults with personal gain reasons and likley with some nefarious actors seizing on it as a tool to weaken Western society. So it's a bit of an onion.

My daughter hangs out with a crowd who's fears, weaknesses and desires are being exploited by the people pushing this stuff. Thankfully she is leaving that crowd behind, but it is sad to watch these kids get manipulated. The original idea was to help a tiny number of kids with real gender issues, but it's been exploited, mostly by adults with personal gain reasons and likley with some nefarious actors seizing on it as a tool to weaken Western society. So it's a bit of an onion.
My GF's daughter hangs out with a crowd where the common refrain is that everything sucks. She is currently at a ski resort in BC and has been warned a couple of times about her piss pour attitude and how it drags the workplace down. She is so pissed off at the world its tiring to listen to her.
That being said, she is an amazing graphic artist, has a song voice of an angel and plays a pretty mean guitar. But her anger has so clouded her outlook on life that she refuses to exploit her many talents.

There are so many kids who are looking for guidance and direction and I really don't know if these enablers are helping or hindering the kids today.

I'm not sure what the stats are, but I know a couple of same gender couples (with kids) who are great parents but likely wouldn't have been a 'nuclear family' back in my day.
I don't care what combination of parent they have. Ideally, two. By nuclear family, I mean two loving parents, a stable home life, affordable shelter and nutrition as well as gainful employment.

My GF's daughter hangs out with a crowd where the common refrain is that everything sucks. She is currently at a ski resort in BC and has been warned a couple of times about her piss pour attitude and how it drags the workplace down. She is so pissed off at the world its tiring to listen to her.
That being said, she is an amazing graphic artist, has a song voice of an angel and plays a pretty mean guitar. But her anger has so clouded her outlook on life that she refuses to exploit her many talents.

There are so many kids who are looking for guidance and direction and I really don't know if these enablers are helping or hindering the kids today.

They are the product of the environment we created.

If you want to know why this kids are this way, look around, its us. We did this.

And we are the ones that have to fix this.

They are the product of the environment we created.

If you want to know why this kids are this way, look around, its us. We did this.

And we are the ones that have to fix this.
won't happen unfortunately until you are willing to establish a truly moral standard and apply it. We haven't provided kids with anything to believe in. Everything is conditional or based upon consensus. Sorry but our minds don't work that way. Providing a core belief is essential

won't happen unfortunately until you are willing to establish a truly moral standard and apply it. We haven't provided kids with anything to believe in. Everything is conditional or based upon consensus. Sorry but our minds don't work that way. Providing a core belief is essential
Consent-based morality is not the promised land we were sold.

One example of sporting associations that do not support trans-women competeing with cis-women unless the advantages of male puberty can be confirmed as no longer applicable to an athlete’s performance. The position is backed by performance advantage statistics of recently-transitioned athletes.

One example of sporting associations that do not support trans-women competeing with cis-women unless the advantages of male puberty can be confirmed as no longer applicable to an athlete’s performance. The position is backed by performance advantage statistics of recently-transitioned athletes.

Girls' Basketball Team Forced to Forfeit After Trans 'Female' Injures Players​

I don't understand the the whole bathroom/female space issue. Can anyone explain what the actual issue is, other than fear of the unknown? It actually highlights the larger stereotype that if men and women share common spaces, women are going to be violated. The stereotype that we need to protect our wives and daughters decency when they go to the washroom. Why don't we just hide them all away so they are only seen by their immediate families.

I don't understand the the whole bathroom/female space issue. Can anyone explain what the actual issue is, other than fear of the unknown? It actually highlights the larger stereotype that if men and women share common spaces, women are going to be violated. The stereotype that we need to protect our wives and daughters decency when they go to the washroom. Why don't we just hide them all away so they are only seen by their immediate families.

Bait GIF

Back