Author Topic: 1 CMBG HQ & SIG Sqn 50th Anniversary (30 April - 2 Mar 2008)  (Read 4148 times)

Offline Beadwindow 7

• Life is cruel, and I am but a small slice of life
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • ZBM2
May 1st of this year marks the 50th Anniversary of 1 Canadian Mechanized Brigade Group Headquarters and Signal Squadron. As such, there are some events:

April 30th:

0900 – 1500 hrs   Bde Signals Competition

1200 – 1300 hrs    Past COs and RSMs Lunch

1900 – 2400 hrs   Opening Ceremonies and Meet and Greet

May 1st:

1330 – 1500 hrs   Freedom of the City of Edmonton Parade

1900 – 0200 hrs   All Ranks Candlelight Dinner and Dance

May 2nd:

1000 – 1200 hrs   Brunch, Competition Awards – Promotions – Unit Awards – Closing Ceremony

Any past members of the Squadron are welcome. If you are interested in attending any of the ceremonies, feel free to PM me, and I will point you towards the appropriate OPI.
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline Beadwindow 7

• Life is cruel, and I am but a small slice of life
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • ZBM2
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.