Author Topic: Comox military member accused of running illegal marijuana-oil lab  (Read 725 times)

Offline daftandbarmy

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • The Older I Get, The Better I Was
Comox military member accused of running illegal marijuana-oil lab

A Canadian Armed Forces member in Comox has been charged with allegedly operating an illegal marijuana-oil extraction lab, which police in other jurisdictions have linked to a number of dangerous home fires and explosions.

The charges against Master Cpl. Joshua Alexander of the 407 Maritime Patrol Squadron come after military police executed a search warrant on the full-time military member’s home in nearby Lazo in July, according to the Canadian Forces National Investigation Service.

https://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/comox-military-member-accused-of-running-illegal-marijuana-oil-lab-1.24016421
"The most important qualification of a soldier is fortitude under fatigue and privation. Courage is only second; hardship, poverty and want are the best school for a soldier." Napoleon

Offline The Anti-Royal

• Rate Post
Re: Comox military member accused of running illegal marijuana-oil lab
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 09:37:50 »
A budding entrepreneur . . .
+300
Indeed, it is important to preserve freedom only for people who are willing to practice self-denial, for otherwise freedom degenerates into license and irresponsibility. (Milton Friedman, Capitalism and Freedom)

Offline Eye In The Sky

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • VP INTERNATIONAL
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 09:42:06 »
Impossible.  There is no such thing as a Maritime Patrol Squadron in the RCAF.   ;D
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 09:44:50 by Eye In The Sky »
"What a f$$kin' week!" - me, every Monday at about 1130hrs.

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -7245.

• "Some people will only like you if you fit inside their box. Don't be afraid to shove that box up their ass."
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 10:31:46 »
Was this a PMQ?
Corruption in politics doesn't scare me.
What scares me is how comfortable people are doing nothing about it.