Author Topic: Patch Design - Who Would you recommend  (Read 1017 times)

Offline horatio749

• Rate Post
Patch Design - Who Would you recommend
« on: January 31, 2019, 04:34:51 »
Hey Everyone,

Currently away and looking to have someone design a patch for us.
I have ZERO artistic ability but I know lots of people are either great at patch design work or know a good company who is.
Can anyone suggest someone that I can work with over the web? No one has the right tools or ability here.

Thanks

Offline PuckChaser

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • Peacekeeper's Homepage
Re: Patch Design - Who Would you recommend
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 21:23:29 »
I used Milspecmonkey to get some patches done before, but I had a graphic already done. He charged $50USD to convert it to a vector graphic, and then emailed me a copy of the vector so I could use it for anything else I wanted. He might charge a little more for the full design, but I was super satisfied with the 3D PVC patch he created.

Minimum order was 100 patches though, so be prepared to have that many orders.

Offline LunchMeat

• Banned
  • Rate Post
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 12:36:29 »
Hey Everyone,

Currently away and looking to have someone design a patch for us.
I have ZERO artistic ability but I know lots of people are either great at patch design work or know a good company who is.
Can anyone suggest someone that I can work with over the web? No one has the right tools or ability here.

Thanks

Try Patch Panel, they're Canadian and do custom patches. I don't know if they have any minimums.

There's also CP Gear.

However, the hard part is finding someone to create your image. Is there anyone in your group that can draw up even a rough sketch? That way the Patch company can run it through Photoshop, polish it up etc.

There's a US Company called "The Studio" which does pretty decent patch work, no minimum order
"The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears.” ~General James "Mad Dog" Mattis, USMC

Offline Ping Monkey

• Rate Post
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 14:05:41 »
I've used DB Embroidery Solutions, in Dartmouth NS to get several patches created.  (And judging by their online product catalogue, so does a lot of the RCAF!)

Great people, and good turnaround times.  Highly recommend.

https://dbembroiderysolutions.com/