• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

All Things CAF and Covid/ Covid Vaccine [merged]

Try being Logistics or Engineering... At lest NWOs LARP at warfare. The CS an CSS side is ignored if not simply receiving distain and suspicion as being force detractors.
Ode to the Mighty Kingpost!

230214-N-XX566-1206.JPG

Oh look... a picture of something the RCN can't do!

AFAIK you can still do the heavy jackstay amidships (or is my memory failing me?). No more focsle jackstays that is for sure.

The kingpost is gone, on all CPFs as far as I know. Not sure what the capabilities are of the fueling points, but as I stated above we did use them in past for rations from Asterix.

Have you ever met a Major? Any Major?

(There's a discussion in other places, from an article not to be posted on this site, about a Major who was not court martialed).

"Major Major had been born too late and too mediocre. Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them. With Major Major it had been all three." Joseph Heller ;)

I'd love a town hall with the JAG and VCDS to question this decision not to charge the major. It doesn't help at all the perception (real or not) that senior ranks aren't treated the same under regulations compared to the Jr ranks.

I'd love a town hall with the JAG and VCDS to question this decision not to charge the major. It doesn't help at all the perception (real or not) that senior ranks aren't treated the same under regulations compared to the Jr ranks.

Something something “Justine must be seen to be done” something something.

Back