• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What do I get to keep from BMOQ

Duncan_B

Reaction score
Im going for bmoq at the end of june, out of curiosity what do I get to keep from that before I go to rmc, like do I get sent off to rmc with anything from bmoq (uniform, gear, etc.).
Thanks

Im going for bmoq at the end of june, out of curiosity what do I get to keep from that before I go to rmc, like do I get sent off to rmc with anything from bmoq (uniform, gear, etc.).
Thanks
You will likely leave with just about everything that was issued to you, and anything you are missing and needed for RMC will get reissued to you when you get there. Not that you get to keep any of them for life, you will be returning everything that is not considered "next to skin" when you release one day.

But you will have a lot of military stuff to bring with you to RMC.
Also this might be a better question for the RMC forum, just saying.

I was told after my bmoq i would have a 2 week unpaid leave before going to rmc so i was wondering what I would have to lug home before leaving again. Thats why I wanted to know what I would be keeping for ease of travel.

I was told after my bmoq i would have a 2 week unpaid leave before going to rmc so i was wondering what I would have to lug home before leaving again. Thats why I wanted to know what I would be keeping for ease of travel.
Unpaid leave?

What enrolment plan are you under?

Historically, the CAF was aware that OCdts are somewhat dim. In that light, all things are made clear if and when necessary.

Baggage​

Your unaccompanied baggage that was shipped from CFLRS Saint-Jean will be available to you on your first day at RMC.

Individuals travelling to RMC directly from recruiting centres or PRes units must use their entire baggage allotment on their method of travel before seeking reimbursement for excess baggage. N/OCdts travelling from PRes units or recruiting centres may request commercial shipping form their unit.

Back