• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Construction Tech in the Reserves - possible in BC?

jackamela

Reaction score
Just what it says really - is it possible to work as a Construction Tech in the Reserves if you live in BC?

I know the trades training isn't local but after that is it possible to do this job based out of Vancouver?

Just what it says really - is it possible to work as a Construction Tech in the Reserves if you live in BC?

I know the trades training isn't local but after that is it possible to do this job based out of Vancouver?
Abbotsford or Aldergrove might work. There is a Reserve Air Force Airfield Engineer unit in Abbotsford and an Army Reserve Engineer unit in Aldergrove.

Ah, thank you to both. I had thought from what I could find online that there wasn't a unit in BC for Construction Techs.

If there is/are, that might make it a possible option for me via the Reserves.

I don't recall that ever being a Reserve option. But joining the Combat Engineers will help you gain some of those skills and many Construction Engineers I knew in my day were ex-Combat Engineers.

Back