• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

RMC/ROTP 2024-2025

Okay, cool. Any idea how long it usually takes ?
I was selected March 14 so it can take awhile, but not many offers were being sent out then compared to now so hopefully you won’t have to wait as long.

Okay, cool. Any idea how long it usually takes ?
If it says selected, anywhere up to 2 weeks to receive your offer. Longer than that and they either have the wrong contact info for you, or they are just having a hard time reaching you. After 2 weeks I would reach out to the CFRC and ask.

Hey All,
First off: congrats to everyone who has gotten an offer so far!
Second: Attention for all ACSO + aircrew applicants! According to my CFRC, ACSO acceptances (along with some other aircrew roles) will all be released by the end of the month, for both CMRSJ and RMC Kingston. Not sure if that applies nation-wide, but here in Toronto it seems to be the case. Good luck!

Congratulations, everyone. Despite your diverse backgrounds, I'd like to ask whether you attribute your success mainly to outstanding academic achievements, exceptional performance in sports or leadership, or perhaps something else. Additionally, how did you feel during the interview? Were the questions very challenging?

Congratulations, everyone. Despite your diverse backgrounds, I'd like to ask whether you attribute your success mainly to outstanding academic achievements, exceptional performance in sports or leadership, or perhaps something else. Additionally, how did you feel during the interview? Were the questions very challenging?
Hi zzkkl,
Everyone is differnt, but it's usually a bit of both! Applicants are evaluated on both their academic and military potential. Top grades are usually necessary to be considered, especially for the more competitive trades and programs. On top of that, extracurriculars, sports, and job experience really shine through during interviews. (Bonus points if you were a cadet). Future success and acceptance also depends on your performance in the uniquely CAF-oriented prerequisites, like your CFAT score, medical examination, or ASC score.

For the interview, don't worry. The questions are usually open-ended. Make sure you come prepared with knowledge of your leadership, extracurricular, and job experiences.

Hope that helps clarify things!

Ah, I'm still sitting in Final Processing, unfortunately.
My medical stuff set me back a few months.

Really hoping to get this all dealt with in the next few weeks here so I can join you all for this upcoming year.

Will definitely be bummed being set back a year because I was only a few weeks behind, but I guess that's just the way it goes sometimes.
Congrats everyone that got offers so far!

Anyone been given an ACSO offer yet, or know of someone who has? I'm still waiting on mine, but I'm starting to wonder if it's filled up already

Back