• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Naval warfare MOST

Reaction score
Hi All,
I qualified for NWO trade after CFAT on 19th October 2023 my recruiter told me that I have to write MOST but I have no idea how long it takes after CFAT to MOST exam is there any recent timeline update who recently successfully attend the test ?

Hi its on 5th December 2023.
Hey Buddy, how did it go with MOST?
It was amazing. I would say it was tough exam for sure. Just got to know that am successful and passed my MOST. They said they will process it further I have to wait for my medical and Interviews date so far. For most exam just attempt questions cause mostly we are getting 40 seconds to put our answers which is tough part. Its all about mental math and velocity I cant disclose more than that.

It was amazing. I would say it was tough exam for sure. Just got to know that am successful and passed my MOST. They said they will process it further I have to wait for my medical and Interviews date so far. For most exam just attempt questions cause mostly we are getting 40 seconds to put our answers which is tough part. Its all about mental math and velocity I cant disclose more than that.
sounds pretty excitin'

Back