• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Installation of Tampon Dispensers in all Washrooms

It might be BUT I think the hair and beard issue isn't the only issue as to why the CAF cannot recruit or retain .

Leadership GIF by Election 2020

It might be BUT I think the hair and beard issue isn't the only issue as to why the CAF cannot recruit or retain .
It’s not, but the attitude of “fuck em that’s why” or “this is how we did it back in my day” rears its head in a lot of different places and those added together make our bigger issues.

If it’s a 0 cost way to increase the number of people sending in applications, it’s worth it even if the uptick is 0.1%. I think we went way way to far but I can understand the motivation.

From 2024 to 2033, the present value of monetized costs is estimated to be $133.5 million and the present value of monetized benefits is estimated at $84.2 million.
assumed unit cost of $360 for each unit.

If you go read the Canadian Gazette. Just wow, Why are they including cost associated with a person who has to leave work and go to the store to buy product, when one should be prepared. ( I think all federal government buildings should provide free healthy meals, snacks and drinks for all employees, think of the savings if you eliminate people leaving their desks for lunch. Especially those leaving to go elsewhere for their lunch break)
I do not think the actual cost associated with this program is money well spent, especially at this time of fiscal wreck less spending. I have been in male bathrooms that already had dispensers in them with brown paper bags for disposal. At first I was like dam free popcorn bags. Till I realized they were pretty small, and no popcorn was provided. Then I seen the dispenser. I was like oh that makes sense. (I will admit I was excited for free popcorn while using the toilet, then was sorely disappointed).

The cost is astronomical not only for tax payers but for private business under the provisions of federal regs that have to pay to install, maintain these.

Can't wait to read the comments when they start mounting them inside armoured vehicles and develop a deployable unit for bivouacs and FOBs. There will need to be a new line added to the ADREP.

Can't wait to read the comments when they start mounting them inside armoured vehicles and develop a deployable unit for bivouacs and FOBs. There will need to be a new line added to the ADREP.
Around the same time that armoured vehicles, military aircraft, and warships are accessible to physically handicapped pers.

Can’t wait to see the ramp on a CF-18 cockpit.

Done the sink too. 👍🏻👍🏻
That’s Rule 86.

The money has been allocated, staff hired, professors contracted to make studies, consultants hired to advise and Lockheed Martin is already lobbying for the next tampon contract from Canada Buys.

I’ll also wager the federal government will dispense more menstrual products with this investment than lunches under their school food program.

Around the same time that armoured vehicles, military aircraft, and warships are accessible to physically handicapped pers.
That sounds like a good mission for the new EEDI defense champion of:

-2SLGBTQI(plus)
-Visible minorities
-Women
-Persons with Disabilities
-Indigenous peoples
-Official Languages

How we get away with operating aircraft without both official languages in the displays is borderline criminal. Canada really needs to spearhead the removal of English as the official language of aviation, there isn't enough inclusivity in that regard.

Back