• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

Ahem (from the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia (ICTY))

Also,
11,000 dead Ukrainians in 20 months = genocide
But
35,000 dead Palestinians in 7 months ≠ genocide
Depends on which value of "genocide" you are using. One-off massacres are just one-off massacres. I don't mean they ought to be flippantly ignored; I mean that they aren't "genocide". The pronouncements of a bunch of people in suits and robes, or the rhetoric of journalists and politicians, don't change that.

Wow, Israel is slowly becoming a pariah state.
It's resorting to having its cronies in the US Congress explicitly threatening the prosecuter of the International Criminal Court (ICC):
“Target Israel and we will target you … you have been warned.”!!

I mean you know how guilty you are when you're threatening the court.

Full story here:

It's resorting to having its cronies in the US Congress explicitly threatening the prosecuter of the International Criminal Court (ICC):

Full story here:

So was Hamas justified in breaking the existing ceasefire on Oct 7th and directly targeting and killing civilian women, men, children and infants?

Full story here:
So you find time to post this, but completely ignore Goodgolf question 2 posts up. My what a well trained troll you are.

As much as I am very pro Israel, I am happy to see this. Peace should always be given opportunity.
I am not, as it will mean yet another generation of Israelis and Palestinians will have to live with terrorism. Either you crush Hamas as a organization or you will end up with a Hamas that can pretend victory and ruin the future of Gaza yet again.

Doesn't sound like there is actually an agreement here. "Hamas’s acceptance of a Egyptian-Qatari peace deal is a “ruse” designed to make Israel look like it is obstructing peace, an Israeli official has said. Speaking on condition of anonymity, the official said that the truce Hamas agreed to was a “softened” version of an Egyptian proposal that included “far-reaching” conclusions that Israel could not accept."

Source: Israel-Hamas war latest: Israel rejects Hamas ceasefire offer

One-sided agreement doesn't mean anything.

I could write a ceasefire agreement that Hamas would probably accept: "Israel agrees to retire to the original partition plan borders and grant right-of-return to anyone claiming a resident ancestor alive in 1947."

So you find time to post this, but completely ignore Goodgolf question 2 posts up. My what a well trained troll you are.
Providing mutually-interested reinforcement to @brihard‘s original question posed to abduly85.

So @abduly85

…was Hamas justified in breaking the existing ceasefire on Oct 7th and directly targeting and killing civilian women, men, children and infants?

Back